• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Spider (Bug) + Skarmory (Steel) = Scizor

Seems cool ain't it.

And of course, I need to get a new signature eventually, or else I'm going to be either a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Gallade every time.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I would change my theme, but I wanna stick with a theme for at least a month.

Considering your space theme, even if it's a placeholder, you'd be Palkia.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    O.o

Hmm... I say... You're a... Misdreavus. Since you seem mischevious.

Years
    Thank you! And yes, you are doing it right. Just say what Pokémon you think the Previous Poster is (Use Signature Text/Pictures, Avatars, User Title/Text etc. to help you determine the Pokémon they seem to you)! Now. I think you are a:
    :t146:

Because you're a God who is rarely seen and you are the God of Charizard applying your Fire-Type so Voila!

:t152:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    It's you again...

You shall now be a Butterfree because I said so.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Mmm... Even on personality tests I always get either Ralts or Garde.

You're a... Moltres, Entei, or Heatran. Your avatar is one of Charizard, and you say you're a God of Charizard. So I chose something that might fit you, Moltres is a Pheonix whom lives within fire, Entei is born whenever a volcano erupts and it's roars can cause even more eruptions, and Heatran is a legendary Pokemon that lives within a famous volcano.

Of course if you pick the last of the choices, chances are you will be stuck within Stark Mountain and eat rocks all your life until some ten-year-old kid comes in and throws a Poke'ball at you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back