• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Ludicollo was the first one that came to mind when I saw your avatar. Sandslash is too obvious. Cx

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    woo! favorite Sinnoh pokemon!

Uhm...i dont really have any clever math or anything for you, so it goes without saying your a...chickorita!

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Wooper + Half-fox = Buizel, like how Marksman mentioned.

Either that or Wooper. Your choice, although I prefer Buizel more.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Hm, I'll make you a Celebi, due to your invisible theme and the user title "Disappeared." Celebi always has dodged us players of Pokemon, unless we got the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc. In fact, it's still as elusive with the 4th gen, despite all the attention focused on the event legends.

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    To give you something unexpected...swellow. Looking at all your random stuff around your post, you seem to have a 'smooth' style.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Suicune... Cause its a Water type, and its also a mammal that has four legs, (like a fox. I mean, it looks nothing like a fox but yeah... You see what I'm sayin', right? =P)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I see you as a Gastly dont know why i maid b cuz of the dark pics u have

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back