• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Your signature and avatar makes me think of... Slugma. Really, there's nothing that draws my attention to a specific species... So you can be a Ditto, transform into whatever you want...

Pokemon_X

Trainer
    Years
    sorry but for some reason i think zangoose fits better than lucario not sure why though
    (can't imgine a zangoose killing of its family either)

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Eh, my name does mean a certain PKMN in Japanese (it's English name starting with a "G"), how about you find out :P

Pokemon_X... Your signature seems to represent fire, your avatar representing darkness... I seem to see you as either a Charizard... An Entei... Or a Houndoom. You being Lonely, would most likely be an Entei or Houndoom... And then the night and the wolves part of your signature would easily narrow it down to Houndoom.

So yeah, you're a Houndoom.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    No... You're wrong. Dx.

Anyways, Sneasal / Weavile. Itachi means "Weasal" in Japanese, and Sneasal is a weasal. The Dark/Ice combination shows Itachi's colder side, I guess. Going by your name, you're a Naruto fan whom is fascinated by the Uchiha clan, so you can be what your anime idol would be as a Pokemon.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    No... You're wrong. Dx.

Anyways, Sneasal / Weavile. Itachi means "Weasal" in Japanese, and Sneasal is a weasal. The Dark/Ice combination shows Itachi's colder side, I guess. Going by your name, you're a Naruto fan whom is fascinated by the Uchiha clan, so you can be what your anime idol would be as a Pokemon.

I know... XD That's why I call him weasel-boy.
    ...not just fascinated by the Uchiha clan, but... by Itachi himself. He is much more than my anime idol. I love him, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Hm... Garchomp.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Hm... Garchomp.

Sorry, no. Dx

You got the first three letters right though...

Destinedjagold, I always envisioned you as a Shaymin for some reason... And Shaymin Sky Form as your avatar gives me the perfect opportunity!

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    You got it right. Congratulations.

Even though I'm male, being a male Gardevoir probably would be something I'd be used to very fast... Having to accept whom I would be through a new type of society... Still, it would be frightening to wake up and see you're in a ballroom dress... I would wonder what the hell I've been doing last night.

Again, you're a Sneasal / Weavile.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Hate to be unoriginal... but you're Giratina.

Hope you don't mind being one. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back