• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the Pokemon strike eachother...

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
Years
  • I think they should mature the games abit more since all of us who has been there since Pokemon Blue and Red are like teenagers + now.

You can't reach out to young kids now these days. Most of them are thinking it's "Gay" or they have better things like msn and stuff.

I agree. the only pokemon fans are those who were obsessed with blue and red, those who don't care what others think, losers (me! yay!), and people with friends who like it and got hooked. which means teens and 10-12 year olds. its like E10+ was made for pokemon.and, most teens play rated m games anyway.

bite wouldn't be that bad, crunch however...

nintendo needs to wake up. dunno why they stick with E. after you got passed shadow lugia, XD sucked.

anyone think they turned around??? the first movie was more violent than the eigth... and 4-7 got more violent every movie, and 8 busted it. nintendo is slipping. they are only gonna be good for game systems in the future, i'll bet... the wii is great because of what atlus does with it, what red steel's designers have done with it...

and to Captain Arcane, Teen it ages 13 and up

Last edited:

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
  • Hehe...
    Now I realize how I´m getting old.
    Imagine that when pokemon strated on TV I was 9 years old, and now I´m 17 ! :knockedou
    And pokemon now looks more childsh than ever, I don´t watch the anime anymore because of it´s stupidness, but I still like the concept of pokemon:

Before pokemon, every hero in the cartoons were mutants or androids or whatever, and normal people couldn´t be heroes.
    But in the pokemon world you don´t need to have laser eyes, super powers, to be a hero,
    you just need to have ability, and a pokémon (no really?:shocked: :laugh: ), and THAT´S why I still like pokemon.

Pokemon games are what I still like more in pokemon, but since G/S/C i don´t see a decent pokémon game, or the game is similar to the last one, or has poor graphics, or don´t have a history, whatever the reason, pokemon games don´t have that "magic" that they had before...

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
    Years
  • I think they should make attacks hit others, and if an attack misses it should show the pokemon dodging it.

and wraping attacks should happen and you see the pokemon being squeezed, the anime does it. and weather affects should be perminate meaning they shouldent pop up and the end of a turn, same with fire spin and other attacks.

Pokemon should also get battle scars when there week, no blood but something to show there damaged like in tenkaichi 2.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Strange thing about attacks missing in Colloseum. The Pokémon that is going to miss does not even attack! In Stadium at least it attacks, but the attack never reaches the opponent since it misses.
    Some games, like Legaia, when the target is damaged and weak it falls to the ground when attacked.

Back