• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If we all stepped into Pokemon...

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    Oh this seems like it should be fun ^_^

1. What would you be (please explain)? A trainer/breeder/coordinater/nurse/ranger/mother-father(like, don't train pokemon but work, clean etc.)/gym leader or one of the elite four?

I'd be a trainer one his way to become a Pokemon Master, and Catch 'Em All! (Unlike Ash I'd try and catch one of every Pokemon....although they'd be tough to all care for, and the legendaries would be too much for me to handle)

2. What would you look like?

Hair -
    Spiky, Black (Black-Navy) hair

Skin - Caucasian
    Sort of clothes - T-Shirt with Jeans, and shoes
    Eyes - Blue (Although they'd change to Grey occasionally)
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - I'd carry a jacket around with me, along with a backpack.
    Age? - 15

3. What Pokemon would you have? Would one of them walk around with you? Would you stick to the same type?

I'd try and get an Arcanine, Dragonite, Poliwrath, Kingdra, Magmar (Screw Magmortar), and Golduck.

Oh and I'd have all of them follow me at some point.

4. Would you have a best friend or partner with you?

Best friend.....

5. What region would you start off in?

Johto (I'd be able to get to Kanto with ease!)

6. Would you get a starter pokemon? If so, which one?

Erm I don't know about the regular starters, but I guess I'd take an awesome Growlithe as a starter!

Last edited:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    What would you be?
    Trainer of course Travel around beating gym leaders is the life for me

What would you look like?
    I would have black spikey hair
    Wear a black tee shirt with a red vest
    Wear a Black 3 quarter pants
    and White Shoes

What Pokemon would you have? Would one of them walk around with you? Would you stick to the same type?
    I have heaps of pokemon my charmander or what ever level it is
    poliwag or what ever level it is
    Yeah i would most likey have my poliwag walking around with me
    and nah i would not like to stick to one type

Would you have a best friend or partner with you?
    Yeah i would get so lonley

What region?
    I would probably start in kanto

Would i get a stater yes
    I would have a charmander

Years
    1. What would you be?
    I'd be a gym leader. All would fear me.

Long hair, cool glasses, bell-bottoms.

3. What Pokemon would you have?
    Being a gym leader I'd probably be forced into sticking with one type in which case I'd choose ground so I'd have: a Sandshrew, Gastrodon, Claydol, Nidoqueen, and Torterra.

This gym leader battles alone!

Sinnoh is where I'd come from, but Hoenn is where my gym would be, probably in Slateport.

I suppose Turtwig would logically be my starter, but naw. I'd start with a Nidoran.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    1. What would you be (please explain)? A trainer/breeder/coordinater/nurse/ranger/mother-father(like, don't train pokemon but work, clean etc.)/gym leader or one of the elite four?

Ill be a trainer when I defeted all the reigons ill become the sinnoh champ.

Gender - Girl.
    Hair - Something crazy like pink. Long hair of course.
    Skin - Tan.
    Sort of clothes - White Tank Top, Pink short shorts and Pink boots would be my main cloths. When in snow I wear a pink jacket. When in water i wear a pink bikini. And my contest cloths(if I ever decide to enter a contest) would be a pink mini dress and pink high heels.
    Eyes - Blue
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - None
    Age? - 10

3. What Pokemon would you have? Would one of them walk around with you? Would you stick to the same type?

I would have all Poison type pokemon and my Weezing would walk(float) around with me.

Weezing
    Victreebel
    Crobat
    Swalot
    Muk
    Tentacruel(I can surf on it)

My BFF would follow me and she is a coordinater.

Kanto and work my way to Sinnoh like Ash.

My starter would be Koffing.

Last edited:

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    i would be a coordinator/trainer.. i like to train and the pokemon contest in anime excite me. i like to be a participant there. and i also like to beat gyms, beat team rockets as*

Hair - dark black hair lol. kinda looks like the hair of the boy in monster allergy, only black
    Skin - light
    Sort of clothes - i like a long sweater with black and white stripes with matching red scarf and a long pants and black sneakers
    Eyes - grey
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - two wristbands, a white and a red
    Age? - 16-17 male

i would have a dusknoir to follow me around. if thats freaky, maybe an aipom. or a pikachu, no a notched ear pichu..
    my team would be this..
    relicanth shiny
    dusknoir shiny
    weavile
    shuckle shiny
    charizard
    kingdra

a bestfriend, and our battle always will be a double battle! teamwork! ha! except for the gyms of course

johto, wait, there is no contests there, maybe there will be. i'll start there, or in hoenn

i will have chikorita as my starter, will evolve it to bayleef then will leave it at prof oak or something, my best bud will pick cyndaquil...

there..

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    A trainer. You know.. the kind that travels around, catches lots of Pokemon, and earns badges.

Hair - Blonde, long.. about halfway down my back.. with some funky anime bangs or something.
    Skin - Ivory/pale.
    Sort of clothes - I don't know.. anything that's unique and cool looking. :D
    Eyes - Dark blue.
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - Probably like.. a large messenger bag or something.. something to hold clothes and Pokeballs in.
    Age? - I'd probably start my journey off at, like, 13 or something. (10 just seems too young.)

I'd like to have a wide variety of Pokemon, but I'd always have my first Pokemon with me. I'm sure I'd let them out to walk around with me on a regular basis.

Nah.. I'd rather travel with my Pokemon partners only.

Kanto. Just because I've been a fan of Pokemon since the beginning, and I'd like to discover everything the way that it was brought to me.

If I did start with the traditional starter Pokemon, I'd definetely go with Charmander. But I would prefer to start with Eevee, if it was at all possible.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    1. What would you be (please explain)? A trainer/breeder/coordinater/nurse/ranger/mother-father (like, don't train pokemon but work, clean etc.) gym leader or one of the elite four? I would be a trainer.

Hair - black
    Skin - pale, due to a lack of exposure to sunlight
    Sort of clothes - a long, black, hooded cloak
    Eyes - gray, with a slight blue tint
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - I would wear a featureless, white mask to cover up my entire face. I'm extremely shy in real life, so yeah.
    Age? - 16

I would use Sceptile, Typlosion, Pidgeot, Aggron, Steelix, and Gyrados.

No, I would prefer to be alone.

Johto

Cyndaquil

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years

I would be like a normal trainer getting badges

Hair - my normal hair color, raspberry in front, black in back
    Skin - light brown
    Sort of clothes - idk
    Eyes - Blue
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - Nah
    Age? - 17

I'll have a mixture of Pokemon but my prize Pokemon will be Banette

4. Would you have a best friend or partner with you? Nah, I do solo

5. What region would you start off in? Kanto

6. Would you get a starter pokemon? If so, which one? My starter Pokemon is Shuppet

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    1) What would you be (please explain)? A trainer/breeder/coordinator/nurse/ranger/mother-father/gym leader or one of the elite four?
    I'd be a Trainer and Coordinator on the side because Training Pokémon and teaching them Contest moves would be really fun. I may end up being a breeder when I got too old to trainer/coordinate. Obviously, if I were offered to be part of the Elite Four or a Gym Leader, I wouldn't turn it down.

2) What would you look like?
    The same as I do now, I suppose.

3) What Pokémon would you have? Would one of them walk around with you? Would you stick to the same type?
    I'd have a bunch of different types. A Charizard (for Flying/Dragon Moves), Raichu (Electric moves), Golduck (Water/Psychic moves), Arcanine (Fire/Fighting moves), Ivysaur (Grass/Poison moves), Marowak (Ground moves); I'd want my Raichu to walk around with me.

4) Would you have a best friend or partner with you?
    If I meet someone along the way, I don't see why not.

5) What region would you start off in?
    Kanto.

6) Would you get a starter pokemon? If so, which one?
    Yes, Pichu. Pichu is cool.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years

I would be a trainer that moonlights as a performer--what Pokemon I have would be used for company and protection

Hair - Brown
    Skin - Pale
    Sort of clothes - white shirt, a sort of colored jacket (the color depending on my mood and if I had a gig or match
    Eyes - Green
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - Rings (one ruby, one sapphire, and one emerald) and a set of berets
    Age? - 16

I would have a female Pikachu, who would be out all the time (unlike Ash's Pikachu, she would be perfectly fine with Poke Balls--she just would prefer to be out and exploring) In addition to the Pikachu, I would have a Pidgeot, (for Flying) a Dewgong (for all forms of aquatic transit), a Kadabra, a Ninetales, and a Persian

A pair of partners that were friends

Kanto

Yes, I would get the Pikachu

NatureKeeper

A Pokémon Ranfer that goes on adventure.

Hair - Blue
    Skin - Normal
    Sort of clothes - Coat and Jeans.
    Eyes - Blue
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - Some really tall jacket with a badge like a waterdrop in a sheild, indicating he is an AquaKeeper.
    Age? -

I have:

Squirtle - Pidgeot - Espeon - Magmortar - Lucario - Riolu. Team for official and other battles, but on ranger missions

Squirtle - Pidgeot - Espeon - Lucario - Mantine - Floatzel. A team that is mostly water Pokémon.

A Ranger should have a partner.

Kanto.

Squirtle.

Back