• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If we all stepped into Pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I know some of these have been asked before, but I hope I've added some new questions and hopefully they'll be fun to answer :)

Okay, here we go!

1. What would you be (please explain)? A trainer/breeder/coordinater/nurse/ranger/mother-father(like, don't train pokemon but work, clean etc.)/gym leader or one of the elite four?

2. What would you look like?
    Hair -
    Skin -
    Sort of clothes -
    Eyes -
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) -
    Age? -

3. What Pokemon would you have? Would one of them walk around with you? Would you stick to the same type?

4. Would you have a best friend or partner with you?

5. What region would you start off in?

6. Would you get a starter pokemon? If so, which one?

Sorry there are so many questions! Have fun! :D

_________

My answers!

1. What would you be (please explain)? A trainer/breeder/coordinater/nurse/ranger/mother-father(like, don't train pokemon but work, clean etc.)/gym leader or one of the elite four?
    I would be a trainer, going through adventure and a big journey. Maybe eventually becoming a gym leader, but more likely that I would travel and gain badges.

Hair - my hair would be the colour it is now, which is blonde. Probably lighter and shinier in anime, it would be v. long and I would have a side fringe.
    Skin - Light.
    Sort of clothes - Jeans, Long t-shir, maybe jacket for when its cold. Backpack and belt for pokeballs and items.
    Eyes - Bluey-green.
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - maybe a bracelet that had been passed down to me.
    Age? - 14-15

3. What Pokemon would you have? Would one of them walk around with you? Would you stick to the same type?
    My starter pokemon would be an Eevee, which would eventually evolve into an Espeon (which would walk around with me). I wouldn't stick to the same type - I would eventually have a Ninetales, a Honchcrow or Pidgeot, a Luxray, a Chikorita or Roserade and a Lucario.

A best friend :3

Sinnoh or Johto me thinks.

Yes, Eevee :)

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • What would you be?
    Definitely a trainer. I know it ~sounds~ cool to be E4 and a Gym Leader and all, but there's just no traveling. I'd want adventure if I'm gonna be a part of Pokemon.

What would you look like?
    I would look like a cartoon version of me. :[

What Pokemon would you have? Would one of them walk around with you? Would you stick to the same type?
    I would try and expand my varieties of Pokemon. I'd focus on rarer ones, but I'd be open to any others too. Yes, I would definitely have one that walks around with me. Piplup is nice.

Would you have a best friend or partner with you?
    YESSS. I'd get so lonely without a companion. D8
    What region would you start off in?
    Johto. I don't know anything about Johto really so it would be more of an adventure in there.

Would you get a starter pokemon? If so, which one?
    Yeah, sure. Totodile is really cute, and I like Feraligatr the best out of the final evolutions, so I'd definitely pick Totodile. :3

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • 1. I guess I would be a trainer. Not like going on a journey, but having a pokemon partner and raising it. (Or maybe a journey someday. ^^)

2. Hair... I think the dark blonde(lol) I have had a long time. And it would be quite long, under my ears at least.
    Skin... I would be a white boy who plays funky music. Exept that the music is hardcore.
    Clothes. Long pants, t-shirt (long-sleeved if cold) and no hat. Oh, and a backpack. All Hoenn colors 'cause they rock. More black than red, though.
    My eyes would be green with some brown on the right one.
    Nothing specific, I think.
    14-15.

3. My partner would be a Houndour. And I would have a Natu and a Teddiursa. All Calm =P Houndour would walk around with me.

4. I think I would have a good friend with me if I decided to go on a journey.

5. Hmm...tough. One of the Sevii Islands, like Fortune. Or then Johto. But not Kanto, it has become boring.

6. No starter for me. Exept maybe Eevee.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • 1. I'd also be a trainer, I think being able to journey around the world, meeting all sorts of people and pokemon is just the most appealing thing to do in its universe.

2. I'd look pretty much the same as I do now
    Brown hair
    White skin
    For clothes I'd probably wear tennis shoes, blue jeans, a regular shirt, and black hoody over that shirt.
    My eyes would be the same as they are now, blue.
    I'd wear glasses, because I'd be horribly near sighted without them, I'd also probably carry a backpack with me.
    Age- 17.

3.A Growlithe definitely, I would probably also catch a few others, like a Noctowl, a Vulpix, a Sandslash, and 2 Eevees (Don't ask me how, but I'd do it!) One of which would become a Vaporeon, and the other a Flareon. So I don't really stick to one type but it's obvious that I have a preference to fire types. :3

4. Yes, I'd definitely take a friend with me.

5. Johto, because it's where all the cool kids are. 8D

6. The Growlithe would by my starter as it would be a pokemon that I received as a pet when I was very young.

Years
  • 1. What would you be (please explain)? A trainer/breeder/coordinater/nurse/ranger/mother-father(like, don't train pokemon but work, clean etc.)/gym leader or one of the elite four?

I would be a trainer.

Hair - Short, spiky Dark Blonde Hair
    Skin - White, but slightly tanned.
    Sort of clothes - Baggy and ripped jean's, Pure white coloured T-shirt. White and black trainers.
    Eyes - Blue
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - Black gloves.
    Age? - 16

If by a full team then i would have:
    Typhlosion. (He would most of the time walk around with me).
    Scizor
    Kingdra/Floatzel
    Tyranitar/Rhyperior/Donphan
    Togekiss
    Leafeon

It's hard to choose, i like so many.

Travel's alone.

Johto region.

Cyndaquil

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    What would you be?
    I'd be a Pokémon Breeder and Co-ordanator. I love contests; so I'd breed to perfect contest pokémon.

What would you look like?
    My hair would be a brown/blonde colour. Raggy.

Eyes would be blue.

Skin would be fair.

Clothing would be checkered converse shoes, black jeans, white top with a black design. For contests, black and crimson formal wear.

What Pokemon would you have? Would one of them walk around with you? Would you stick to the same type?
    First, I'd have Roselia, Aipom, Eevee, Snorant, Riolu and Mudkip. They'd take turns out their pokéballs. I'd evolve them, but Mudkip stays as it is.

Would you have a best friend or partner with you?
    I'd take my friend, Ryan [Lady Gaga].
    What region would you start off in?
    Johto.

Would you get a starter pokemon? If so, which one?
    I'd magically get a Mudkip.

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
  • 1. What would you be (please explain)?
    I'll be a trainer simple as that.

Hair - Black hair
    Skin - Tan
    Sort of clothes - Baggy clothes [ I don't like tight clothes haha]
    Eyes - Brown
    Anything specific? - A red bandana. I always have it with me.
    Age? - 16 [Just Like me =P]

I'll have all kinds of Pokemon.
    Yes two of them would and that will be my Aipom and my Typhlosion.
    No as I said I'll have all kinds of Pokemon
    I rather travel alone.

Johto ^^ It's my favorite region

Cyndaquil will be my chosen starter, but I'll always have my Aipom with me.

Years
  • What would you be (please explain)? A trainer/breeder/coordinater/nurse/ranger/mother-father(like, don't train pokemon but work, clean etc.)/gym leader or one of the elite four?
    I would definatly be a Coordinator. I would love the idea. It is just like a trainer, except more double battles, and you get to show of the amazing beauty of your Pokemon. They can dance, accessorize, anything. You and your Pokemon get to bond and be creative together! =D

I would have me and my trusty Larvitar and Cyndaquil. I would always have an Everstone, since we would all agree to not evolve. Also, Cyndaquil would usually be on my shoulder, or walkng, while Larvitar would walking ahead, like Pilup always does.. I would also get a Teddiursa, and it would be in my arms usually.

I would have my friend with me (PC Username: BlackTux007), and he would be the battling type. Gyms, all that stuff. Then, there would be this girl, and her name is Michelle. She really isnt into the mechanics of Pokemon, but she loves them, especially Eevee. So, she would probably be like Brock. Having the Pokemon, following them, just traveling with us, breeding. Yes, she would be a breeder! She would probably have a Pikachu, Eevee, and other cute ones. Hah, now that I think about it, its just like Ash, Dawn, and Brock. Im Dawn, my friend is Ash, and Michelle is Brock. x3
    My rival would be Jordan (PC Username: Golden Apple). Though, not mean rivals, actually best friends. We would always hang out, but sometimes go sepertae ways for days. Most of the time, when BlackTux is gone for training or whatever. Me and him will train, day and night.

Johto (they better have Contests though!) o:

Cyndaquil, i guess.

That = Fun! =D

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    id be a trainer with a mew following me! yay! a mew!
    no time to answer the rest of the questions...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    1. What would you be ? I would be a top ranger

Hair - Spikey
    Skin - tanned?
    Sort of clothes - normal uniform
    Eyes - brown
    Anything specific? - no
    Age? - 13

3. What Pokemon would you have? Uh, my partner pokemon and befriended pokemon

Uh, maybe my friend or assined rangers im paired with

Almia

6. Would you get a starter pokemon?
    Well my partner would be charmeleon

Yay im the only pokemon ranger

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • 1. What would you be (please explain)? A trainer/breeder/coordinater/nurse/ranger/mother-father(like, don't train pokemon but work, clean etc.)/gym leader or one of the elite four?

A trainer, definately :D The whole travelling and adventuring thing appeals to me.

I'd look the same, hopefully minus a few pounds

I'd wanta Zubat/Golbat...a Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff....a Beedrill...I'd mostly keep them in their pokeballs (unless they hated them, of course) and I'd probably mostly train posion-types, though I wouldn't conciously pick them out.

I wouldn't look for one, but I'd like to meet people and travel alongside them :D

Kanto...it's just...Kanto

Maybe a Cyndaquil...possibly a Chimchar.

They're the only two starters which I like every stage of.

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
  • 1. What would you be (please explain)?

I`d be a trainer. It looks like the most fun. Plus I`d love to go on an adventure like that.

Hair - Dark brown.
    Skin - Olive.
    Sort of clothes - A white shirt that has a black belt that goes around the middle, and a comfortable pair of pants.
    Eyes - Green, and I`d have to wear glasses.
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - The necklace my friend made for me.
    Age? - 17.

My Charmander(and eventually Charmeleon and Charizard when Charmander evolves) will follow me around at all times. I`ll also have a Zubat, Gardevoir, Vaporeon, Meowth, and Ivysaur.

I`d bring my best friend with me. :3

Kanto.

Yes, Charmander.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • 1. What would you be? A trainer/breeder/coordinater/nurse/ranger/mother-father/gym leader or one of the elite four?
    I'd like to be a traveling researcher that observes the battling styles of wild pokemon and observe how powerful certain pokemon can be when trained to their full potential.

Hair - Short and brown and combed forward and to the side
    Skin - regular skin...o_0 I am somewhere between fair-skinned and olive IRL, so why not?
    Sort of clothes - Possibly just a black undershirt, with a tan collared overshirt, and old faded blue jeans. XD
    Eyes - regular eys...o_0 nothing wrong with my RL brown eyes. XD

I'd stick close to my favorites, Poison, Dark, and Ghost types, but there's room for diversity, especially since I'm interesting in battling many different pokemon. My good old standbys would be Crobat, Haunter, Beedrill, and Ariados

They'd just slow my journey down. :<

Kanto or possibly Johto because they're my favorites. :D

screw the traditional starters, I'd start with a Zubat. They're plentiful and evolve into my favoritest pokemon ever. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Surveys, hell yes

I would be the loony citizen who takes in any and all stray Pokes and refuses to exploit them for battle. But, in my fantasy, I would end up partnering up with Pokemon to battle the various villains that threaten the contentment of our lives.

I would look exactly how I do at this moment: short, disheveled Marla Singer hair; sickly pale skin; since everyone starts out with 3000 bucks, I'd probably be wearing one of Christopher Kane's badars T-shirts (https://knotoryus.com/archives/4518) with cheap floral leggings and home-made mocassins + a fannypack; pale grey eyes; facepaint and probs a headdress made out of Xatu feathers. The only difference between Poke-me and now-me is that I'd probably jump on the bandwagon and be age 10, where everyone else begins their adventure.

3. What Pokemon would you have? Would one of them walk around with you? Would you stick to the same type? I imagine I'll start out being bff's with a Haunter named Mordecai, and we'd end up becoming battle comrades defending innocence. (Yes, I have pondered this fantasy frequently.) All of my Pokemens would walk with me, unless they were hurt or just hated the outside world. My assortment of Pokemon would be diverse, of course.

4. Would you have a best friend or partner with you? I'd probably meet some Pokemon version of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho somewhere in my journey xD, I'd start out with just my Pokemon though.

5. What region would you start off in? Uh, Johto.

6. Would you get a starter pokemon? If so, which one? Nah, but if I ran into Squirtle or Turtwig I'd probably persuade them to join my team.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Breeder as a child growing up, Trainer when i go on my adventure

Hair - Sharp Red
    Skin - White
    Sort of clothes - .... umm...... Shirt and Pants?
    Eyes - Brown
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - i would have two Black Gloves and a Hat
    Age? - 13

any Pokemon i would catch
    Chikorita
    no
    sure, if they felt like coming

Johto

i would be raised on a farm and prob take 3 Pokemon i bred with me

Last edited:
    Years
    I would be a trainer

Hair - Brown
    Skin - White
    Sort of clothes - Jeans, white long sleeved top, white trainers, black hoody when its cold and a backpack
    Eyes - Blue
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - Necklace, watch, hat
    Age? - 18

I would change the Pokemon walking around with me.
    I would have:
    Charizard (Starter)
    Lucario
    Gyarados
    Pikachu
    Alakazam
    Gamchomp

I would travel on my own.

Kanto

Charmander

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

I would be a POKEMON MASTER.

I would look like ASH KETCHUM.

I'd have all sorts of different Pokémon types and they'll all be HACKED so I win EVERY BATTLE.

I'd have my best buds who are (crazily enough) lookalikes of Brock, Misty, Tracy, May, Dawn and Max!

Kanto.

I would get PIKACHU.

I bet no one saw those answers coming!

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    pokemon trainer, definitely. i'm not too into breeding, coordinater sounds boring to me, nurse is even more boring, ranger doesn't interest me, i'm too young to be a parent anyways, and a gym leader/elite 4 member doesn't really get to travel much. and they generally stick to one type of pokemon, while i'd like to have as many kinds as possible.

how i look like in realy life. medium brown hair, short, brown eyes, and casual/girly clothes and makeup.

i'd probably start off with an chimchar/monferno/infernape, seeing as it's one of my favourite pokemon. but i'd get many more types of pokemon later on; the starters from each generation i'd prefer would be bulbasaur, chikorita, torchic, and chimchar. i would suppose my infernape would travel beside me because i'd have it since the beginning - she'd be the pikachu to my ash ketchum. i definitely wouldn't stick to the same type though - although fire type is my favourite, i said above that i like variety in pokemon.

nah, i think i'd travel solo.

hmm, as much as i don't really care for kanto in general, i'd probably start there and work my way to the other/newer regions so i wouldn't need to backtrack.

like i said - chimchar.

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I would be a trainer, but I'm going to add onto it and be original. I would want to be a Pokemon photojournalist. If you don't know what it is, look it up. Basically I work for newspapers and take pictures of different things that make a news article flow.

Or I'd be an airplane pilot that links the different regions together either by cargo freight or passenger airliners.

Hair - Brown, slightly-messy hair.
    Skin - Light tones.
    Sort of clothes - City Outfit A. From PBR... (Picture at end of post)*
    Eyes - Picture*
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - Picture*
    Age - 14

3. What Pokemon would you have? Would one of them walk around with you? Would you stick to the same type? I'm going to assume I'm a photojournalist when I pick this team. :p
    I'd have an Eevee (eventually into Leafeon), Luxray, Staraptor, Empoleon, Medicham, and Rapidash. As you can tell, I'm pretty well mixed up.

I'd have my best friend David travel with me. He's a boy scout so he'd be like Brock: Good at cooking and setting up camp.

Probably Hoenn or Sinnoh, then proceed to Johto afterwards.

As said, Eevee. I will also eventually gain a Piplup in my travels.

*As said, here's a picture of me. My hair color would normally be brown, not blue.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    I would be a trainer.

Hair - Brown
    Skin - Light
    Sort of clothes - Dark colored.
    Eyes -Brown
    Anything specific? (like Ash's gloves or Dawn's hat) - I'd wear some sort of necklace, possibly.
    Age? - 14

Typhlosion
    Tyranitar
    Espeon
    Amphardos
    Noctowl
    Arbok

That would be my main party, and my Typhlosion would follow me. I would have many more in storage.

Not likely.

Jhoto.

Cyndaquil

Back