• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any age right now, which age would you be?

Years
    I'd just stay where I am. I wouldn't want to be younger; I've already gone through that, and I wouldn't want to again. And to be older, it feels like cheating. Besides, who knows what I would've missed out on by skipping years?

I don't know if being any other age than I am now would be any better than what I have now. So, yeah, I'll skip.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    18, Im currently 17. I just wish I was an adult and could work pretty much everywhere.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    If turning my age back literally takes me into the past, than I'd want to be perhaps 10 again (at youngest.) and I'd want the knowledge of my future, so I could prevent myself from screwing over my life, like I did.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I would like to be 72 years old. That way, I don't have to work and I can hang out online all day. And, when the mood strikes, I can just pile all my stuff in the 'ol Roadmaster Estate Wagon, hook up the travel trailer, and take off on a cross-country drive.

The Red Chain

I'd love to go back to the age of 10. It was around this age when cartoons were the best ever.. not like the sad excuse for cartoons we have now.
    When the summers were long, when school was actually fun, and when I spent every weekend playing outside with my best friends.
    Those were definitely the best days out of my life, and I'd enjoy reliving them again. :'3

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I'm happy with where I am now, so I suppose I'd like to be at 15.
    Or maybe.. back to when I was 14, those were the good ol' times.. although it was just last year. ;D

Or maybe back to primary school.. ah, can't decide now that I think about it! xD

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I'm happy now, at 20. Though it does mean I'm no longer a teenager.

All of you people whining because you're not the legal age for stuff? I'm legal age for everything in the UK. I don't drink, smoke or gamble >=(

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I'd love to be 7 again, but only if it takes me back to 1999/2000 and I preserve my experiences and memories from today. Back then, everything was awesome. Going shopping was an adventure in itself, school was actually enjoyable, and I wasn't the socially awkward creep I am today. xD; Also, TV was actually good. After 2004 it went down the crapper.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Apparently it is apparent that the apparent age I apparently would apparently want to apparently be is an apparently childish age that is apparently contrasting towards the apparent adult stage I've apparently reached. Apparently it is inevitable that I apparently can apparently be an apparent young age again, however, I apparently would apparently like to apparently state that I apparently would like to be apparently 5 years old.

Apparently Signomi is crazy.

I love my age. If I could stay this age forever, I would.

16, ftw.

It's right in the middle - I'm in the middle of teenager-dom, I can drive, and there's probably a ton of stuff I don't even know XD

But if I had to pick another one, it would probably be like 90. I would want to see how I was as an old lady. I'd be the one on Suite Life On Deck that comes into the boat asking about karate class. She's hilarious. Or Muriel.

Or 6. That would be neat.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I'll say 3 if permanent, 90 if not.

I would love to live like a kid again with no real worries. Being 90 has no real worries too, I think.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    To tell the truth, I like being 15 right now. Though I really wanna be 16 or 18. 16 because of "Sweet Sixteen" (despite our position in the economical crisis) and 18 because I wanna go off to college so I can get a degree in psychology ; ; (I'm thinking of UNC, but that might change later...).

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Im 20 now... So maybe 18 again for awhile? I had pretty good teen years, and I would like to revisit less stressful times. Meh.. 21 should be good though:)

Best age of my life thus far=18. But im sure there are new trails waiting to be traversed. So why go back?!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I want to be 15 ('cause Candace is 15...:P). I would also like to be 19, so I don't have to worry about going to school every day, and have the choice to go to college. Either 15 or 19, it's a tossup.

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    15. Mostly because I want to be old enough to be intimidating to younger kids taken more seriously but not so old that I have to act more like an adult than a teenager.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Either sixteen, just because, or nineteen/twenty, so I could move out of my house. I simply hate being twelve. I probably should be glad that I'm twelve, and cherish the ~*wonderful*~ memories, but I'm just not like that.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I would like to be 21. Out of highschool and college, have my Bachelors of Admin. of Justice, ready to begin my career as a cop. o3o

Back