• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any age right now, which age would you be?

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    It's only temporary, right? Okay then. I want to be 87. :|
    No really. I want to be an adorable little old lady for a day. I could bake cookies for my grandchildren and a bunch of other stereotypical old lady stuff~

I'd want to be 8 again too.
    Back at age 8, I was a little tomboy (I know, so hard to believe) who hung out with all the boys in my class. It was so fun.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    "If the young only knew; if the old only could."
    For me: fourteen. Not a year later, not a year older. Hands down, best year of my life (so far ;)).

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I'm 15 now, but I'd like to be 20. Finally, the head has a chance of clearing up, lmao.

I also wouldn't mind being around 5 years old, nor would I mind being old, around 80 or so. =)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I would like to be 21, cause then I wouldn't have to wait to start the police academy. D; Although, I do need to start running and stuff now. XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'll definitely go for the age of twenty-four. Yes, I truly did picked a random number out of the interval between twenty and thirty, but I digress.

That certain age would guarantee me to be at my prime, if my prime would be a good or bad one. Besides, all the legal stuff are allowed and I would be living on my own. I know, as I continue to think of this, the more facts that tells me that I can't live on my own without help or support.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'd like to be old enough to drive and drink ( but not together :P ) or just young enough to do all these kiddie things I miss, without being branded an absolute lunatic.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'd definitely want to be 7 years old. I was one of the smartest in my grade and still barely knew how the world worked.

Back