• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any age right now, which age would you be?

Years
  • 65 years old. So long as I'm bald and still have teeth.

Playing bridge and chess with other old folk. Using a cane whether I need to or not. Using said cane to trip up funny looking pedestrians.
    Senior discounts. Having reason to like younger women.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Well, at the moment, being anything older would be nice. As of now, I don't have any power to make ANY decisions (I'm serious, my parents chose my favorite color for me, I don't even like Red >_>). Though I realize being older comes with more responsibilities, I could also really use more freedom. Being five might be nice too, because then I could torment my little brother and not get in trouble. v.v

Years
  • I would wanna be 10, since at that age i didn't have as much stress as i have now and i could act like some kid whenever i want. -_- And also that i could play freely without worrying too much about my grades and all those crap.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Biologically without changing context? (ie, I'd be x age in 2009) Then I'd have to say 19. Legal drinking age ftw.

If I could go back to the time when I was a certain age though, it'd probably be 14 or 15. :3 It was before a bunch of health issues started and a lot less was expected of me. Plus I miss being so young. ;;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    DAMN IT I WANT MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY ALREADY!

I can't wait 9 more days, I WANT TO BE 1─

Oops, forgot my birthday shouldn't be easy to find out :3.

But 18 would sure be a fun age to be if I could later.

Aliandro Operator

The Operator
    Years
  • Hmm.. I would probably prefer 28. But 25 and 30 sound good. But nowadays, 30 is old for some odd reason. So I guess 28 would be the best. Enough respect and a good position in society, as well as having that "age wisdom" thing. <<;
    Lol.

The Operator.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Right now,I'd rather be 16 or 17 ,want to grow out of the child age that fills my life currently.

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Probably 18/19. Because.. they're cool ages!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    18-20
    I can go to the pub and get some beer;
    I can own a car, that's if i pass my driving test >_>

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I wish I was a little Kid again. I was in the doctor today and those little toys that they have there are fun to play with but I didnt want to play with them because the parents and my mom will look at me all weird

:t354:TG

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I'd carry on being 14. 'Cause as much as it's a pain in the arse having to lie to go to gigs and the cinema, it's got it's perks and I want to continue being fairly young. [Plus it's a nice age to meet people.]

Back