• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could catch one POkemon...

Years
  • Hmmm....

Well Mew is awesome.

If I had a Mewtwo I could probably take over the world which would be cool.

Celebi would let me travel through time.

Not sure I guess, but probably one of those three.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    A shiny pokemon. Shinies are rare. I assume a lot of people would try to go after legendaries and that's not my style so I'd hunt down a shiny Eevee and evolve it into a shiny espeon oh yeah. My starter would be.....................(thinks of the starters) Cyndaquil because I like Quilava. Because you know ya need a pokemon to catch a pokemon unless it's something like a caterpie or magikarp lol

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    For me I think I would have to catch Riolu, because it is so cool...and I would work hard for it to learn aura sphere at such a young pre evolution of lucario...but for starter it would be treecko, the first pokemon I ever got...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Budew. I would want to raise it from early life.

Years
  • Eevee (for a vaporeon later in life) they're versatile & are pretty tough. I'd have it evolve into Vaporeon (fave pokemon ever) ^^ It'll be schweet

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I'd catch - or rather lure and befriend, because I'm not that much into catching - a Shinx or a Gible. They're both awsome and cute and they grow up to be less cute but more awesome. I feel that I could really be friends with Pokémon like those, if they happened to be real. I wouldn't make them battle, though, so I don't know what purpose would their awesomeness serve...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    ':D Hard question...um I would have to say either Aipom or Blaziken or Glameow or Skitty...or, um I just don't know...lol

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Weavile. Hands down. Or maybe Sneasel... A reason is that I like them, and they travel in packs, so I'd never be alone.

Back