• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen If you could choose.....

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    If you could choose any non legendary, unevolved GEN V pokemon as a starter instead of the typical Tepig, Oshawott, Snivy, what would it be?

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Emolga, i've grown a liking to that squirrel, it saved my hide numerous times. plus they are nearly impossible to find!

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Mienfoo; it really pays off when it evolves at level 50, or Larvesta; big reward when it evolves at lvl 59.

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    I would choose Deino as my starter, because fully evolved form is Hydreigion and it's awesome

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    Exept for the fact it evolves in the 50's for its first evolution it would be pretty cool.
    true, but it has dragon rage as a move from the start, so the first few gyms are going to be simple to defeat plus it has an all round good moveset.

Back