• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could erase a pokemon from existance....

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Charizard: I've alwasy had a grudge against the ugly thing... Charmeleon deserved a Pure Fire Lizard-Like Quadruped Evolution D:
    Volbeat/Illumise: Ugly as Sin.
    Gliscor: NOOOOOOOOOOO they ruined Gligar!!! ;-;
    Farfetch'd/Corsola/Delibird/Luvdisc/Parchirisu: Too weak to do anything, even in NU.

Stop Bashing Zubat! Crobat is a GREAT Pokemon. It can either Physical or Special Sweep, has a good Typing, and gives a really fast Hypnosis :D

STOP SAYING DIANOZU IS UGLY!!! I understand you guys don;t like the whorl mustache thing, but, IMO, is has this unique feel to it that I like.

And Magcargo and Muk are adorable :3

Anyone who disses Dunsparce(Not me, the Pokemon) in this thread will be met with a stabbity doom.

Terri

Whatever floats your boat
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Jynx, definitely, she's been annoying my dragon team for ages, and worst of all she always KOs my favourite pokemon in one hit, latias that is

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Mr Mime. And quite some new ones from D/P (I feel like they ran out of inspiration with some).. like that water weasel (whats its name?)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'd erase Zubat without a doubt. No many how you put in the game, I WILL NEVER CATCH ONE!!!

Last edited:

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • why does no one pick tentacool in every game he's there i can't even surf without running into one, i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate tentacool

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    I don't like Spoink and its stages, Bidoof and its stages, and Nosepass and its stages. Those are all I can think of right now that really bug me.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • You all have bad taste in Pokemon. ;0; Jynx, Mr. Mime, Magnezone, Gliscor, Tentacool, Zubat, Spoink, Bidoof, and Grumpig are all awesome Pokemon. Especially Jynx. She gets so much hate, but she's an awesome Pokemon. Pokemon I actually don't like are:

Ninetales
    Garchomp
    Arceus
    Geodude
    Wormadam

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Zubat , Geodude, and Tentacool because they are literally flipping everywhere. I take two steps into anything and the first thing I find will probably be a Zubat , Geodude, or Tentacool.

Bidoof, and Bibarel because the look like demented beavers on crack, terribly drawn pokemon.

All the stupid pointless baby pokemon. Hm yeah there cute, but so are a lot basic pokemon that these are even weaker than. I want evolutions that bring stuff to the table, not make it harder to train a decent flippin pokemon.

Really, with the eggs hatchin at level 1 now, they could just make it so that baby pokemon evolve at level 5, which why you hardly see them in the wild.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm too lazy to check who it was, but whoever said Gliscor obviously doesn't get how cool that Pokémon is. :x Bidoof/Bibarel haters are also wrong and Nosepass is so cute I can't understand how anyone can hate it. ;_; Probopass isn't cute, but it's awesome so it doesn't deserve the treatment it gets either. D=

And to answer the question, I'd say Garchomp. That thing is godly. Not only does it get +1 evasion stage in Sandstorm, but it also has good defensive stats, (and a decent defensive typing as well although the quad Ice weakness really hurts it) amazing Attack and good Speed not to mention the ridiculous amount of powerful physical moves it gets along with Swords Dance. Thanks to Sand Veil, there is no definite counter for Garchomp as long as you have a Hippowdon and/or Tyranitar on the same team and few things can survive more than one hit from a +2 attack stage Garchomp meaning every team has to carry at least two reasonably strong Pokémon with an Ice move to prevent a Garchomp sweep. I've never really had trouble dealing with Garchomp, but over-centralizes the metagame so I really wouldn't mind if it was gone since I don't really use Garchomp myself.
    Charizard: I've alwasy had a grudge against the ugly thing... Charmeleon deserved a Pure Fire Lizard-Like Quadruped Evolution D:
    Volbeat/Illumise: Ugly as Sin.
    Gliscor: NOOOOOOOOOOO they ruined Gligar!!! ;-;
    Farfetch'd/Corsola/Delibird/Luvdisc/Parchirisu: Too weak to do anything, even in NU.

Stop Bashing Zubat! Crobat is a GREAT Pokemon. It can either Physical or Special Sweep, has a good Typing, and gives a really fast Hypnosis :D

STOP SAYING DIANOZU IS UGLY!!! I understand you guys don;t like the whorl mustache thing, but, IMO, is has this unique feel to it that I like.

And Magcargo and Muk are adorable :3

Anyone who disses Dunsparce(Not me, the Pokemon) in this thread will be met with a stabbity doom.
    Pachirisu is by no means useless. =\ I've used one in OU and it's freakin' amazing! Not only is it a great scout with Substitute, but it also provides team support in the form of Thunder Wave and has the most broken move in the game, Super Fang, at it's disposal. Of course it can't deal much damage, but a STAB super effective Thunderbolt hurts even from that pitiful base Special Attack. Pachirisu is great at wearing down walls so they can't counter the things they are supposed to counter anymore and it also cripples sweepers. Farfetch'd and Delibird might not be very useful, but they're cool so don't insult them! >O However, I do agree with your last sentence, Dunsparce is cool, cute, beautiful and awesome in battle to boot. :3 I also agree with your opinion on Magcargo and Muk

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Jynx for the world.
    Its ugly!
    Its strange (just look how it dies in P Stadium O.O)
    It kisses everyone (yeah I go in the street kising people)
    The only good thing about it is Smoochum.
    Jynx, meet Mr Tank.... :)

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
  • Will you people please stop insulting Jynx?
    She's one of my favorite pokemon and the cool thing about her is that she's got Lovley Kiss and Ice Beam which gives her an advantage against fire types when its her first turn!

The pokemon I think that should be earased is Heatran......I'm not talking about attacks or anything but it shouldn't be legendary.I also wish Aron(stupid, annoying thing that keeps appearing in Granite cave!)
    and Tentacool(always confuses and poisons my Pokemon!).

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Dude. you did not just say aron is stupid and jynx is cool. How dare you think like that?! Take the pitchforks boys its noob season.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Ug. i hat all those rodent like pokemon.

Rattata
    Sentret
    Zigzagoon
    Bidoof.

But most people hate them as well. Yeh, Crobat is awesome, I agree.

Back