• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could forget one game...

Years

...what game would you forget?

Yes, I know it is a bit of a strange question, but what game would you forget, for good or bad reasons.
    It could be because you hated it, or you loved it so much, you want to experience it all again from an outside view, instead of just a reply.

What game would you forget?
    Why?

Personally, I would forget Silent Hill 2, so I can play through it all again and experience the bone chilling feeling of being alone. I have played that game so much now I know pretty much every part! XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I would forget all the Ace Attorney games. Not because I hated them (on the contrary, they're one of my favourite games!), but because I would love to experience them again without already knowing the entire storylines and how to solve the cases and such. I don't ever want those games to get boring because I know exactly how to play them. :x

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Star Wars: Jedi Knight Dark Forces II. Why? Because the sound effects of the enemy gave me nightmares as a young one :S

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Forget Yoshi's Story. Because...as a kid...my friend would purposely die on that game just to make me mad. And he'd kill off the pink one first. >:o

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    New Super Mario Bros. For Ds & Wii.

I suck at that game so bad, and would like to forget how long I spent on those damn games! >:

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    I would definitely forget Hexen on N64 or This Lego game for GBA,worst games I've ever played.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'd forget TWEWY so I could play it blind again. The first time through was definitely the best.

Years
    Heavy Rain. Not because it was a bad game or anything, but because the story was absolutely fantastic. My second playthrough was great as well, but it didn't match the first.

I may need to revisit it again.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Ok, I have most of the DK games except for DK: King of the Swing for gba and they made a 2nd game of King of the Swing.
    Personally, I think the game was bad and is something I would like to forget. I can't see the point of playing this game anymore. It doesn't follow through the DK series, the controls make you swing in the game and takes times to jump or swing to the other pole or object... (I rather play DKC2) ;)

Idk, but its a forgetful game for sure

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Easily Dawn of Mana. It was such a terrible game.... So easy too... It's taking up memory I could use for something else that's cooler.... >.>

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Glover would be good to forget. He gave me nightmares. @_@ Plus that was a hard ass game, iirc.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    World in Conflict. I think just don't identify with the American perspective, but the gameplay's not too compelling either.
    It could be forgiven if there were a skirmish mode and a map editor... but alas.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Probably Demon's Souls. It's still a good game whenever I go back to it, but it's the best the first time you play the game.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Final Fantasy VII. I'd love to experience the game for the first time as a 16 year old, instead of a 10 year old.

Back