• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could forget one game...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • There was a thread not too long ago in OVP about forgetting a part of your life. And I wanted it do with this game I loved. So this thread is perfect for that. XD

The game I'd forget is Final Fantasy X. These days the graphics would likely hurt me (I mean early PS2 days vs late PS3/360 days), but as far as the story goes I loved it and I wish I could forget it and replay it like it was the first time. It was my first Final Fantasy and I was blown away by it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm gonna agree with Saryka. I'd forget the Ace Attorney series so that I could play them all again without knowing the plot twists and having a general idea of how to solve each case. Even if I'd get frustratingly stuck all the time. xD;

But the first thing that came to mind was forgetting Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded because I hated the game so much. But I figure it's probably best to forget a game I loved because otherwise I'd probably just play Re:Coded again since it's part of the KH series and I'm lame like that. :( Don't wanna inflict that on myself again.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I would forget the entire Megaman Battle Network series. If there was one series of games that had me more hooked than Pokemon it was MMBN. I would give anything including my soul to forgot the storyline of these games just so I could experience them again. And that ending, man... just thinking about it makes me tear up.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. That game was so amazing. The characters' movements (i.e. animations) were so beautiful, the plot was intriguing and had me abandoning my sleep for a night just to clear it, and akfladsfjsafj the Plot Twist of No Return was so awesome. If I really could I want to feel those emotions I felt on my first playthrough all over again.

And yeah, the Ace Attorney series too, for the same reasons. AAI and some cases in the games were the only ones I didn't spoil who the criminal was (and was utterly shocked when I knew who it was), so it would be fun if I forgot them all (especially Manfred von Karma or Godot).

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Super Mario Galaxy so that I could not know how to not make a Mario game. It hurts me to even watch a LP of it.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • What, one game? You mean I can't say all the Spyro games that weren't developed by Insomniac?

Fine. If I had to go with just one new Spyro it'd definitely be Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. It never existed, okay?

Years
  • What, one game? You mean I can't say all the Spyro games that weren't developed by Insomniac?

Fine. If I had to go with just one new Spyro it'd definitely be Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. It never existed, okay?

Haha. Only one! :P

I wish I could forget Superman 64. O_o
    That game was shockingly shocking.​

Exar Ketchem

So i herd u liek murlocz
    Years
  • I wish I could forget Stalin vs the Martians. The gameplay was terrible, and the concept was retarded. Although, I did think the 20 foot Joseph Stalin vs the giant octopus Adolph Hitler was amusing.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Definitely The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past. That game was one of my first video games ever, and the depth of the game play was amazing to my 5 year old self. XD Throughout the years, I have ALWAYS wished I could forget this game, so that I may be able to play through with the same sense of awe, wonder, and discovery that I had the first time. If I could do that, I would be very happy. XD

Years
  • I'd forget Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. I remember reading some plot spoilers a while back, but when I played the actual game, it seemed quite different from what I had
    thought I had discovered. All Layton games are captivating, but none more so than Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Uh, Can I change my answer from CoD to Oblivion?

It's Just dawned on me how amazing it would be to play through oblivion again, Blind.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • ...I suddenly realised I posted more than one game! 8C;;;

If I really had to choose, I would say (again) Ghost Trick. Because that game was so awesome I want to experience it again. And I was spoiled about the ending, so the ending was kind of ruined for me.

~Darkness~

NJ All Day
    Years
  • What game would you forget?
    Resident Evil 5
    Why?
    It was so much fun when I first got the game and I had no idea what I was doing and I would constantly have to run around and find ammo because I didnt know where i could find it. Just, good times (: haha

Back