• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Could Have Any Pokemon...

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
    Years
    Which would you pick?! Personally, I think I'd be tied between having a Mime Jr., Charmander, Pikachu, or Chinchou. :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    For pets, I would have an Eevee, a Vulpix, and a Growlithe <3

For battling, I would have Espeon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Jolteon. Because all of them are awesome and I love the Eeveelution lines <3 The only drawback is that I don't have any flier. I could always evolve Growlithe to get to places faster, but Idk.

Cresselia*

Ace trainer
    Years
    If you could have a Pokemon... in real life...

Hi like the title says.. if you could choose ONE pokemon to have in reallife, like a pet or something, or starter pokemon.. who would it be?

Years
    Hi like the title says.. if you could choose ONE pokemon to have in reallife, like a pet or something, or starter pokemon.. who would it be?
    Normal= Typhlosion because it looks tough and awesome.

Legendary= Latios because it looks cool I guess.

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen yesterday
    cyndaquil wich can go easy in a house and I like fire pokemon

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen yesterday
    I would have a charizard because its a good bodyquard and it can fly.
    or a typhlosion or crobat because their awsome.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Lucario, a bodyguard and someone whos always there for you. It would be awesome

Back