• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Could Have Any Pokemon...

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
    I would defintely want Kyogre, Rayquaza and Pichu in real life... Rayquaza for travel purposes and also with Kyogre. Pichu for companionship :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Unless you train your Dragonite to specifically eat other Pokemon--particularly Pidgeys--it won't eat other Pokemon. /2cents

Anyways, as always, I'd choose Yamask and/or Cofagrigus. Lovely, loyal companions to eat the souls of those who stand in my way. >:D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Definately I would have either a Staraptor, Torterra or Infernape. Staraotor for the obvious reasons, to fly. Torterra, simply because, wouldn't it be awesome to lay back relax under a shady tree riding Torterra? Plus it's that strong, it wouldn't even notice. :3 Infernape, well because.. it's looks cool XD; seriously it does plus it's strength is pretty phenominal imo.

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I would have a Meowth because it seems like a great companion. Not only that but it can hold its own in battle and protect you if trained properly (similar to Tyson in the Pokemon Advanced anime).

ジャスミン

Steel Type Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Personally, I'd love to have a Steelix. I mean, it's a huge snake made of steel which is pretty cool in my opinion. I'd also like a Breloom.

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
    Golett and Golurk for me. Golett would be my best friend while Golurk would be my bodyguard/main method of transport. A cute little robot and a huge "don't mess with me" robot... yeah, that sounds about right.

Years
    I may be an Oshawott girl, but there are other Pokemon I like as well.

If I could have any Pokemon (apart from Osha) it would have to be Emolga! I mean it's a squirrel that flies!

Back