• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Could Have Any Pokemon...

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
  • Zekrom:

Fast- Travel
    Good Body-guard (The people trying to kill me would just freak out and run!)
    CAN be a good freind. Treat it well enough...

There you have it. If not Zekrom, Pikachu.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I'd like to have Swanna, Ninetales, Vaporeon, Victini, Milotic, Arcanine, Glaceon, Erufuun, Altaria, Absol, Shikijika, Mebukjika, Persian, Jalorda, Vanilluxe, Shandera aaand a lot moar. :<

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    There are so many that I love more than this one... But im going to go with Flygon. I think it'd be cool to fly around~

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • This is a hard decision for me. I keep reading everyone's post, and just when I think of one Pokémon I would choose, another one quickly comes to mind. So, given we only have the option of just one, then I'd choose Aipom. It's not my favorite Pokémon - not saying it's not a favorite though - but it's a great companion to have.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2011
    Hmm....probably Weavile. I love cats, so having a bipedal cat would be awesome! It could give me hugs and hang with me while keeping the house free from mice and rodents! XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • A male Typhlosion named Ty. |3 Because I adore Typhlosion and the rest of his family. <3

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
    Years
  • Y'know, lately I've been having trouble sleeping. I would not, in any way, mind a Jigglypuff right now. Even the drawing on my face would be acceptable.

Years
  • I would say that I'd have to go with Octillery, as he's simply the most fascinating cephalopod in the Pokemon universe. His great new dream world ability, Moody, has made him a force to be reckoned with! Or Tentacool, he's pretty neat too.

BoarFace

No, I don't like Emboar.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    I would have a Skarmory. I love that pokemon...you could fly with it, and feed it and...I've always had an inclination towards bird like pokemon. Or possibly a Crobat, Archeops or Honchkrow. But probably a Skarmory.

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • Golurk! It's a big friendly flying robot! :D

If You Could Have Any Pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Well if it was gonna be a pet, I'd choose Espeon

If it was for transport, I'd choose Arcanine because it can go at like 1000 MPH or something ridiculous like that. Plus it's a big doggy!

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • I'd rather be a Pokemon, and that would be Gallade. But, if I had to own one, it'd be a Skarmory. You can fly wherever you want and use it's molted feathers for swords.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would want either a Diglett, Turtwig, or a Snorlax.

I would like a Diglett because he is my favorite pokemon and he could be my little buddy. I would like a Turtwig because they are loyal and friendly. I would like a Snorlax because he could be lazy with me. XD

I can't choose with one though. :-\

Back