• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any wish in the world...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I would wish for a constant income of money. A couple million per decade should do it. lolololz God, that'd be the life..

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Hmmm I would wish for world peace and for all the bad people in the world to disappear.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'd wish to redesign the world into a gigantic world of fantastic monsters, magic, races, and cities. Like a Pixiv Fantasia or something =w=

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    I would wish for immortality, then I could see it through to the end of the world!

shot571

Infinite wishes :P. But if not that then that everybody was nice. If that happened I probably wouldnt need any money or much money cos People would give free stuff :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Become stronger. Emotionally, mentally and physically. I get to saddened by losses and I hate it.

Years
    Well i wish life could be fair, like so that people like me could get what they deserve and not what people like drug dealers and people who just don't try in life get.
    But if not that some sort of powerful telekinesis so i could make life fair >:)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Besides infinite wishes of course, I would wish for a ton of trees to grow all around the world. But not regular old trees, these would grow fruit that cures all sicknesses/ailments/diseases, etc., and supplies all the necessary nutrients for all organisms to live. These could also grow in any environment (Including underwater), so they could be planted anywhere with the seeds from the fruit. Also, these trees would grow only as big as the space it's in, they wouldn't grow into buildings, and it's roots wouldn't grow into pipes or anything like that. But it would keep growing if put in a huge empty space.

Imagine how efficient everyone could be without having to worry about how they are going to get food or if they are going to get better. :D

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Hmmm I would wish for world peace and for all the bad people in the world to disappear.
    Don't make that wish to a genie, because then everyone in the world will disappear.

That statement's sorta... scary. I'm never voting for you...

I would wish for the power of absolute reality manipulation.

I would be a fully realized Haruhi Suzumiya.

If that happens, you would wake up, put on your frilly dresses, and go have pretty magical duels with your friendly neighborhood Moon peoples.

Back