• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any wish in the world...

Zet

Years
    Time Manipulation!

That or X-ray vision that works on clothes, like the ads in the back of comics that claimed to have working x-ray glasses.

Years
    I think that its obvious that I would wish for an infinite amount of wishes. But, I'm sure there would be some sort of "rule" against that, so I would probably wish for the ability to time travel.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    This makes me to think.
    I have a lot of things to ask for, I think that I would ask for peace and fun, simple and unique. :D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Initially, I'd wish for about 10 or 20 more wishes, and fill out my dreams from there, but if you weren't allowed to wish for more wishes...then I'd wish to have the power to control reality and gather information instantly, because I could use that to make the world a better place at least. Of course, I'd be able to stop time, prevent myself from aging, or dying in general because I could simply modify reality so that my body is not easily harmed or worn out. :P

I'd be no Haruhi, more like Nagato, sitting back, and gathering information. XD

With my powers and knowledge gathering ability, I could live whatever lifestyle I choose to, and get anything I want.

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I wouldn't wish for anything. I'm happy the way i am and how my life is. To change anything to the world because of one's desire would be foolish and reckless.

Buuut..if i had to wish for something then...I'd wish all the childish wars away. There wouldn't ever be such a thing as a war as it is unnecessary. Everyone would just settle their differences and actually get along with each other.. of course everyone would have to mature to complete the wish.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I'd wish for the ability to be able to tell whenever I choose how to make someone happy.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    for my sose teacher to go bye byes!

I would wish for everyone to be accepting of other races and religions and life choices. In the process that would also stop wars. People would still have arguments but not wars. war is stupid and messed up

Sonic65

welp
    Years
    To have complete control over every aspect of the world (essentially being God), so that if I ever wanted any more wishes at any point, I could just do it myself.

Back