• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Charmander, and I'd eventually have a Charizard.

He'd be a great body guard, a source of heat/fire, and not to mention a great means of transportation.

Best of all, he could just live off of Raccoons and squirrels as a staple of his diet.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Charizard, my favorite from Gen1, and has the ability to fly.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Crobat. I'm pretty much nocturnal anyways, so why not have an intimidating hunter of the night as my eternal companion? It can serve as efficient aerial transportation. :D

Romantica

the danger in starting a fire
    Years
  • Umbreon, Arcanine, or Lucario. I almost favor Lucario, because in the shows/movies he seems like an amazing companion.

Years
  • I'd have a mew. It looks like my favourite animal, it can fly, and if some government came to take it away it could just transform into Dialga or something and lolomgbbqpwn them x)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I would have one of these three!:
    Mew - Just for fun, it would be so cool being able to transport to different places aswell!
    Charmeleon! - It would be soooo cool to have a lizard on fire following me around and and I can make hot marshmallows on its tail XD
    Pichu! - It would be cool to have on my shoulder and would be really fun to play with! And I maybe wont ever have to pay for electricity!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Espeon. Btw, who needs wings when you can Psycho levitate? ;D

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • ...Ohhhh...This is a tough question...my top choices...
    1. Charmander/Charizard-Strong, and good for transportation.
    2. Umbreon-Tough, And one of my favorites!
    3. Arcanine-Loyal, and Cute, I could ride on it!!!
    4. Lucario-Loyal, and can sense aura!
    5. Haha! Arceus! The creator of Pokemon!! I could have any Pokemon if I had an Arceus!!! *Insane Laugh*

Back