• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    A ditto. The idea sounds nice.

Lapras. My all time favorite really. We'd venture the seven seas together. <3

Aakeosu

Archaeopteryx
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Stuck between Espeon, Yanmega, and Porygon-Z. Espeon, because I like cats and Espeon's fur just looks so soft... Yanmega for its Speed, and the fact that it can play pranks, while Porygon-Z for its random twitches and maybe it can hack things (Though Metagross has more brains for that). When it comes right down to it, I think I'd pick Espeon, though.

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
    I wouldn't be satisfied with only being able to pick one. >.<
    But I would probably pick Giratina. I'd love to ride on one through the sky.
    And then it could use the Reverse/Distortion World to travel anywhere on the planet, or probably even in the universe, in an instant.
    Plus it's the only combination of my two favorite types. :)

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    If only there was a Poke that could Fly me places, teleport me through walls and such, read people's thoughts, and represented possibly the coolest number in the world...all oh the same time.

Oh, wait. There is!

I'll take Mew for $1000 Alex. :classic:

Bird Lover

Ultimate Bird Trainer
    Years
    If I could have 1 Pokemon in real life it would be Fearow. I could save money on plane tickets, Get home from school very quickly and if any bullies try picking on me they would get a nasty peck where the sun don't shine.

nm legend

Years
    a GENGAR......how cool will that be.....he can ride with my homies to commit home invasions...since im the good kid...no but seriosly he'd be my best friend..even though he mite be a lil mischeivious

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Ditto. It would be hysterical when you ask your friend to come over "they're already there."

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Oh, easily Jigglypuff. It's the most adorable Pokémon out there!

And besides, since I am an insomniac, I'll need its singing whenever I want sleep.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Ditto would be the smartest choice, since it can essentially be any Pokémon. But that's no fun, so I'm gonna go with Arcanine. It's like a giant cuddly kick-ass dog that you can ride to and from places. That's my kind of transportation.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would have Diglett because he is my favorite pokemon.

He would also be my little buddy.

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
    I think it's pretty Obvious which pokemon i'd choose. Actually i'd want a Yurinan, so i could enjoy the thrill of evolving it.

Back