• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You could live anywhere in the world of Pokémon, where would it be?

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
  • Probably in the awesome Goldenrod City of Johto. But of course, I'd be a Trainer which would mean I'd travel through all the regions.

hypermonkey

N008 H4CK3R
    Years
  • I'd go at either Saffron City, Three or Four Island, or somewhere at the Orre region. It would also be wise to stay at the place that has your starter.
    The best city is glitch city! Starter Pokémon include Missingno., 'M, and Mew!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't think I'd want to live anywhere that's a bustle with people. I'm a country girl. ;D

But I think I'll say Ecruteak City. I like the history it has, and not to mention, it's in Jhoto. Yay. -dance-

Good topic, Oni. As usual. :P

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Somewhere near where the Pokemon League is held, doesn't matter which region really.

Ayu-Chann

Futuba/Twinleafshipper. :D
    Years
  • I want to live in the Sinnoh Region~! =D I like Twinleaf Town because it's very peaceful there. I also like Snowpoint City because of the snow. :3

I'll just live in Twinleaf Town and visit Snowpoint City all the time! =)

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    i personally would like to live in either ecruteak or the solaceon town ruins. underground to ravaged path, anyone? or mabye the old chateu, catch meh some gengars, stay in the room with the creepy eyes. 0.o

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Why has only ONE person said Olivine,
    It has a sweet lighthouse, it has nice beaches, its a cozy little town.
    AND I COULD GO CATCH LUGIA, MWHAHA.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    ^Because most of us prefer other towns/pokemon than Olivine or Lugia? o.o

I'm not a big fan of lighthouses.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I chose Sunyshore City because I like the beach and electricity. *looks at avatar* ironic huh?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Johto, near Mt. Silver. So I can get a Larvitar one day, even though I'll have to beat the League.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Jeez, Orre is getting ignored here!! For me, either in Phenac City or Gateon Port. Phenac's running water is so pretty, and living at a busy port (With a lighthouse xD) Would be awesome. Oh by the way, Mirror B anyone?

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
    Years
  • Hm, I'd have to choose either Snow Point, Pacifidlog, Saffron or Ecruteak..
    Ha, one city from each region..
    Still, I'd travel everywhere..

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • a specific place? I really don't care but, Sinnoh Region

Edit:Nevermind! I have a specific! Snow Point City! Cuz of all the snow! I miss the snow! We never get snow in North Carolina! And I'd still travel. Never again to Flower Paradise! Sea Break Path, TOO LONG! It took me like 10 minutes! Even with my bike!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    I would definitely live in Johto probably Cianwood, a nice island, near Olivine, I love that place too.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I would live either in Olivine City or Cerulean City. Olivine is my favorite because It's Johto, has those white beaches, a Battle Tower, has a nice atmosphere and I can go to Cianwood or Kanto via the SS Aqua anytime I want. But I think I'd end up in Cerulean City. A baseball stadium, wonderful trainers, famous celebrities, a beautiful cape, not to mention the Cerulean Gym (I'd ask Misty if I could work as a Gym Assistant for her).

Back