• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could pick any pokemon to start out with

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Pfffft, DUH. Eevee, no contest. B)

or pikachu, riolu, zorua...but mostly eevee

Asrossk

The Incompetent
    Years
  • Wow, this is a tough question! I have had a think, and narrowed down three starters I would love right now.

First one is Larvitar, simply his final form as Tyranitar is one of my favourite Pokémon.

Second would be Absol. Absol is very cool looking and has a place in my heart because I love pure dark types.

Third would be Minccino, for the fact it's adorable and extremely cool at the same time. It also is my favourite pure normal type.

Years
  • The Pokemon I'd start out with? Since Electivire and Magmortar are my favorites probably elekid or magby. Elekid has great attack and Magby has great special attack. If I had to choose Id pick Elekid.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It would probably be either Totodile, Eevee, or Oddish. I'm leaning more towards Eevee, because I would love to have an Espeon named Red. n_n

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
  • I'd have a Vulpix! they are so cute and can become extremely strong. i would'nt however evolve it into a Ninetails, they aren't as cute and are just as powerful.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Growlithe, because he would be a really good friend.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Since my two most favorite Pokemon are Nidoking and Aggron, I'd have to pick either a male Nidoran or Aron... It's too hard to choose! But I would probably end up going with Nidoran, because I think Nidoking is my favorite by just a bit more than Aggron. ^^

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Absol is cool and memorable, and if I want a dark type, it would be a great starter. Otherwise, probably Elgyem or Gligar. Or Growlithe. Or Shroomish.

Years
  • I'd have Oshawott - my new fave Water type!

See my signature as the reason why.

I'd also love Gothitelle, Cyndaquil, Electrike, Stunky, Elgyem, Blitzle and Eevee and its evos.

Somni

Robot Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    I would love to start off with a psychic pokemon like Ralts.

Kubone

~ ku ku ku boneeee *
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Cubone, why? Because he's my favorite pokemon. Nuff said.

Years
  • I would start with a tepig because I started with a tepig in my pokemon white version video game, plus it evolves into a powerful pignite and then into a super powerful emboar.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • CHERUBIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!1111

100% Cherubi for sure <3333333 So cute and evolves into Cherrim, a pokemon equally as awesome.

PL50

I hate legendaries
    Years
  • If you could pick any pokemon to start out with
    So he can evolve into one of my favorite pokemon
    If you could pick any pokemon to start out with

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • If you could pick any pokemon to start out with
    Eevee

That little guy right up there. I've always thought of Eevee as one of the best starting-type Pokémon, and not just because of Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness either. The choice of evolving it into one of seven types is a great way to look at it. Plus, you can't deny it's pretty darn cute. Personally, I'd have a hard time evolving it, but if I did, it would be between Umbreon and Leafeon ─ two of my favorite Eeveelutions.

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • i would pick bagon because i absolutely love dragon type pokemon. deino is also another option i would like to start out with.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • hmm well, I was always jealous that your rival in Yellow got to pick Eevee

BUT I would want either
    Eevee- epic cuteness and awsome evo's
    Dratini- Cause I love Dragonite but I want the pleasures of training it up to Dragonite
    Trapinch- because Flygon is so uber awsome
    Bagon- cuz Salamence=Pownage
    Beldum - cause Metagross = Killer defense

Back