• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could rewind time...

Years
    I would tell the FBI about the 9-11 attacks to prevent them and give the location of OBL so President Bush could have taken him out.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    There are so many things I would like to change, but I wouldn't. My life isn't perfect, but who knows how different it would be if I changed one thing. I like things the way they are, so I wouldn't change a thing.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    If i could turn back time, i would right all the wrongs that have upset people in the past. But hey, thats the point of life: its never perfect.

Years
    • H
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    If I could go back in time
    I'd probably stay there. xD
    Things were way more fun when I was a little kid.
    & before my friends moved away or turned into jerks.
    Which I might be able to change if I went back in time.
    Or maybe I could at least be cool enough for them not to hate me.

Other than that, there's nothing else I'd really want to change.
    Like other people said, there were bad things but that's just life & in the long run they didn't make such a big deal.

Oh, & if I could go back and see my younger self,
    Especially my angsty little twelve year old self
    I'd punch her in the face. (:

austin00081

young money
    Years
    If I changed my past, my life wouldn't be the way it was.
    Although life may not be the best at times, people should always fight to make it the best they can.
    (I feel like I'm in a drama or something, giving a speach)

Cid

Years
    If I was able to go back in time, I'll learn how to be creative and artistic earlier... I'm not that of an artist now...

Back