• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could transform to anything for one day..

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'd turn into a bird to see what it actualy does feel like to fly freely. ~ Specifically a crow since I love them birds. :3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    ...A shapeshifter.

Or a Lucario, powers intact or not. I'm such a fanboy.

Ayselipera

I'd transform into a guy. It would be interesting to be the other gender for a day.

Years
    I'd transform into... a book. It'd be interesting to see what it's like to be read. I guess. That and I like books, and it sounds like a halfway decent idea. I think I'd rather be an inanimate object for that day than a living creature, just to see how it feels?

Now hopefully I wouldn't fall into the hands of someone who abuses books... :(</3

Enlightened~Espeon

We go way back..
    Years
    Any kind of Pokémon would be o.k, but if I had to pick........Mew or Espeon. Just to see what it would be like to be Psychic and to see what it's like to be a Pokémon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I could transform into Ben Tennyson for a day. That way, I can abuse the Omnitrix's alien powers for my own needs or to save others.

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    A tampon.

Erm.... I'd probably transform into a bird. The things you'd be able to see whilst flying must be quite fantastic. If not, then one of my cats. They get spoilt rotton! Plus, they seem pretty care free and oblivious to everything.

Back