• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You could....

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • Why change what is already perfect?
    Talk about redundancy.
    Seriously.

For real though, I would just get the nasal surgery I need.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm pretty happy with myself as I am now. The only thing I'd really get rid of is this one health problem I have but... I'm not sure that's what the question is asking for. :B

I suppose I kind of wish I understood people better. Or... understood emotions, better? I can be pretty empathetic, and I'm good at placing myself in others' shoes, so to speak, but when it comes to sympathizing, I'm just awful. I suck at consoling people, or cheering them up, too. :( I wish I could be better at that.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Simple, I'm just too shy and get too nervous with other people (until I gained enough confidence), I wish I were less introvert. It'd help me a lot (but, on the other hand, I suppose I wouldnt be here if I were more open :\)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Id like to have a few things changed

Id like to have a confidence boost, be on a more sporty side of life plus a less serious take on life

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • 1. My genes. Filipinos are naturally short, but I want to be tall. I feel like a midget when I'm with my friends...xD
    2. My laziness. I have homework I should be doing right now but I can't be stuffed.
    3. My eating habits. I hate vegetables but I should be eating more of them...
    4. My eyes. I have a lazy eye. It trails off to another direction at times. It gets annoying and people mock me for it. And I'm short sighted so I have to wear glasses. But I hate them.
    5. My confidence. I need the get some girls man...xD
    6. My voice which I also get mocked about. It's deeper than normal, so it always sounds like I've got phlegm in my mouth.

Yeah, I complain a lot. Sue me. xD

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • • I would make myself more self-controlled.
    • I would change my hair style. Its so freakishly boring
    • I would make my eyes a brighter shade of green (if possible)
    • I would clear up my face.
    • Honestly, I would prolly make myself a little more clumsy, cuz its really fun tripping. hahaha

Back