• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You could....

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Simple/shorter questions belong in Other Voting Polls, so away we go :>

-Moved-

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    My lack of motivation, or laziness in other words.
    i'm a couch potato but a very skinny one even though i weigh about 100 lbs. now.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Definitely my eyesight :D. I have really bad eyesight, so i'll never know what it's like to have perfect vision.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My genes so that I can be taller. If that can't be done, my name so that I don't have to be stuck with such a bad name for a lifetime.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If I could change one thing about myself, it's be to get rid of my secrecy and be more trusting in other people, because I can hardly trust anyone these days. It's my personality to keep things to myself.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Tons, I don't have time to make a list, so I'll just stick with one thing. I wish I wasn't so tired all the time. Simple as that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My genes so that I can be taller. If that can't be done, my name so that I don't have to be stuck with such a bad name for a lifetime.
    Oh but you can change your name (assuming you live in the US or any other English-speaking Western country), so no worries needed on that one. :o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    If I could change one thing?
    Similar to what Makunouchi said!
    I'm a skinny couch potato! XD
    It would be better if I was a lot more active.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Er, couch potatoes can become active.

Um... One thing? I wish I could become a toaster. Then I could make good tasting toast for the rest of the world.

Years
    I'd be afraid to change myself too much. What if what I thought was better turned out to be worse? D: Yeah, I'm weird like that.

So, I'd probably just change my hair color to red or eye color to green. Yay for shallow changes \o/

Years
    There is a lot I wish was different but I wouldn't change much really. Mostly things about my personality. I'd change so I wasn't so emotion and could forget things more easily. Oh and I'd change so I wasn't such a flirt. I get myself into trouble. ha.

Maybe I'd like green eyes. Blue eyes are starting to bore me.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well. I am quite determined when it comes to most things. I guess i would change my laziness also known at school as my "Slakoth" like nature

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    If I could change one thing about myself, it would be slight modification to my hair. There's really nothing else about me I would actually want to change, to be honest... XD; I'd want my hair to grow faster and my bangs to actually curl. It's irritating in the mornings when I have these frizzy bangs but the rest of my hair can curl.

Back