• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could....

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    England, because I've always wanted to go to some other english countries than Australia. French countries are too boring compared to english ones, imo x3
    And I've always wanted to see Big Ben, even if it's "just" a clock ~

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Germany. Looks like the Germans are going to run away with our currency so there'd probably be more job prospects over there. I'd just go over to see what the people are generally like and to decide whether I could handle their culture.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I want to go to Saint-Cirq-Lapopie

Spoiler:

It is SO ROMANTIC!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I would go to London or Paris. Both because I think they're both two beautiful cities in different ways.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I want to go to China or Japan and learn martial arts.... Realistically though I'd love to go to Australia to see my aunt and uncle.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I would personally like to visit Kyoto, Japan to learn more about its historic background. It would be a beautiful place to take pictures seeing as it used to be the imperial capital of Japan. I would not mind visiting Tokyo either, but I am not really the city-type of person. Tokyo would only interest me to find more about Edo, but yeah, I do not really have a strong desire to visit anywhere explicitly. I would like to visit places in Germany and Russia, but I'm not well-informed enough to know exactly where I want to visit.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I'm all for world traveling. I personally wouldn't mind traveling anywhere just to experience a different environemt with diffenernt language and culture. The place I want to vist the most however is the land of the rising sun. Id surely have a blast there :D.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Go back and visit a few states in America, A few countries in Europe and go back to Australia - I get bored just staying here in NZ

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ITALIA~

Gelato, pasta, Venice, possible anime merchandise made specifically there... Could one ask for any more? <3

As a second option, Japan, Australia, or someplace in the UK (namely England, Scotland, or Ireland). Japan for obvious reasons, Australia because it looks like the sights would be amazing (Aussies, please don't try and break this vision of mine ;;), and the UK because of the sights, too.

Heck, I'll even settle for Canada, since I've never been out of my country, period. I saw Canada from Niagara Falls, I even saw the border between Canada and NY, but I could not cross it.

Years
    NY and Tokyo, that's all. I love the life in NY, especially in the night, same goes for Tokyo. I'd like to learn Japanese culture... My English is nearly mastered, so I shouldn't have trouble to communicate with people in NY, I think...

Back