• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could.....

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Hmmm. I'd go back not to long ago, think around January. I met this friend of mine for the first time, after talking for months on the computer. I hardly see her anymore, though...

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I would go back and meet myself and we would team up and solve crimes.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    You just made two threads within a day of eachother, with the exact same title and a tangentially related question? *headasplode*

Seriously, I'd most likely visit my family circa 2000. It'd give me plenty of time to act as a mysterious helpful stranger and "fix" us before our individual faults start tearing us apart only a couple years later. >_>

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Assuming we're not allowed to travel back to the time of prophets, I would totally go back in time and see Nikola Tesla. I'll help him too.

Years
    I kind of want to visit Shakespeare. Just to see what kind of guy he was, I guess. I don't know much about him and I'm a bit curious. That and I have no one else better to visit. Not really interested in famous people tbh. XD;

I kind of want to figure out if those crazy theories about someone else writing Shakespeare's works is true. Pathetic excuse I know, and not something I've studied, but it seems like such a ~big mystery~ I want to know I suppose.

Years
    Most of the people I'd like to meet are alive now, however given the chance I'd go back and meet Ed Roberts. (He just died of pneumonia recently, if I'm not mistaken.) I guess I'd just see what he was like and stuff, and ask him stuff. Maybe I'd ask him for a free sample calculator or Altair 8800 kit, if he seemed nice and willing to give free samples. xD And I'd certainly get a picture with him. <3

Of course, if I went to meet him back in the 70's, he'd probably be freaked out by my fangirling him. Sure, he was the founder of MITS, but I'm sure he wasn't treated like a celebrity back then. Especially not by teenage girls. xD

Glane Lettuce and Tomato

The One and Only Muffin Man
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    I'd meet Billy Mays.
    I would have sat by his bedside the night he was supposed to die and prevent him from doing so.
    He'd still be here today, screaming at us on TV and forcing us to buy amazing products we don't need, don't really want, but MUST have.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I would think I would... go back and visit either myself, or my mom. Nonetheless, I wouldn't take the opportunity to go back in time and visit a celebrity or anything of the sort. They don't mean much to me as much as the opportunity to revisit deceased relatives, or meeting myself.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years

that's against the laws of time travel. One cannot travel back in time and meet themself; it would create a paradox.

Who cares about Paradoxs anyway ;o

I'd totally travel back in time half a second so I could amass a mini army of myself and TAKE OVER THE WOOOOOORLD

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I'd go back and visit myself. Like when I was maybe 12/13 I'd tell myself to start working out so that I didn't go through that "fat" stage. Also I'd tell myself some lottery numbers so that I'd win and be rich also I'd tell myself to go meet my ex (well it wouldn't be my ex in the past) and I'd tell me to ask her out and to NEVER leave her. Then I'd travel back to the present time and reap the rewards of my hard work :P

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I would visit myself when I was about a young, curious age when my dad used to hate me for asking questions all the time (so I stopped or I would ask someone else). I would tell myself to start reading right away and find answers to any questions I had. I would also tell myself to eat properly or I would end up with a weak body like I have now.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    To be honest I'm not really sure who I would visit :|. Time traveling has never been that interesting to me and I haven't found that historical figure that would have been fun meeting face to face :/.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'd go back in time and visit my uncle who was stabbed in Nov 08 a day before my birthday. Just to see him one last time.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Here are some...
    1. Go back to the beginning of time and stop Adam and Eve from eating the forbidden fruit.

2. Go back to the 70's and begin the most epic film career ever by making all the big blockbusters such as Star Wars and Terminator and all that.

3. Stop my Dad from ever breaking his ankle and stopping him from joining the NBA.

And if any of this stuff started to interfere with my birth, I would pull a Marty McFly and fix things :D

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    I would visit myself when I was about a young, curious age when my dad used to hate me for asking questions all the time (so I stopped or I would ask someone else). I would tell myself to start reading right away and find answers to any questions I had. I would also tell myself to eat properly or I would end up with a weak body like I have now.
    If you start eating healthy food now, you'll have a way better body within a year.

I would see Jesus Christ and ask him to show me his powers (if he does exist).

Back