• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Had One Wish

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    One wish? Hmm...in that case I'd wish that human stupidity would cease to exist. That would sort out a good deal of other problems in the world, methinks. Although I have to admit, Thorns' wish does have a certain appeal to it. But we all know that it's really cheating. =P

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    If I had one wish, we would be best friends
    Love would never end, it would just begin
    If I had one wish, you would be my boo
    Promise to love you, trust me I'll trust you
    If I had one wish, we would run away
    Making love all day, have us a baby
    If I had one wish, I'd make you my whole life
    And you'd be my wife, make it right this time

...Annnyway...If I had one wish, I'd wish for the global agreement to ban, stop production of, and destroy all weaponry in the world.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    Well, I wouldn't worry about world peace. That's taken. No, I would wish to be able to go up to Super Saiyan 2 at will!

Seriously, there are many things I would wish for. But with only ONE wish, and wishing for other wishes out of the question...I would wish for respect. People saying "hi" instead of making R-rated hand signs. I could probably manage to break a few bones on all of the people who have done that, but I don't get joy from hurting others.
    ...I really bet I could, though...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hmmm...

Bleh, infinite wishes?

I'd probably wish for no crime or something along those lines

PhoenixFluff

Polar Express Rider
    Years
    Eef I had one wish....
    I'd wish to get married to the one I love! Ooooh, that's selfish. BAD Fluff!
    Well, it's the first thing that came to my mind 0_o; besides, I'd at least make another person happy..or something along the lines of happiness..or....uh.
    -brain fart-

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    For Pokemon to be real!

XD

Yes, thats what my wish would be if there weren't other things that were more important...
    so truthfully, my wish would be for all the big wars to end... so the entire planet would stop going to H3ll.... ><;
    Thats kinda like World Peace, I guess...but...not quite as extreme.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Blah, This polls a toughy XD I dunno really, I would wish for a tan but that's just not a very good wish issit XD

Erm.. Okay, I have one.

For the world to get on with other people, no racism, war and anything else bad.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    My wish would to gain the powers of a god. Then I could do anything.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    I would wish that I had 4 wishes:
    1.Have my dream yugioh deck
    2.Have one of every pokemon game that has and ever will be made, a Nintendo DS, a Gamecube adapter, and a Wireless Adapter all together
    3Unniversal peace forever!
    4.So that those poor little African kids were happy and healthy and had a family and a lotta money=D

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    lil' Chu said:
    I would wish that I had 4 wishes:
    1.Have my dream yugioh deck
    2.Have one of every pokemon game that has and ever will be made, a Nintendo DS, a Gamecube adapter, and a Wireless Adapter all together
    3Unniversal peace forever!
    4.So that those poor little African kids were happy and healthy and had a family and a lotta money=D

So only the poor African kids can be happy, and not any other race or group of people in the world?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Zone said:
    So only the poor African kids can be happy, and not any other race or group of people in the world?

lil' Chu was targetting African kids because they seemed to be the most generalized when it comes to poverty; he didn't aim to neglect other races, since that simply escaped his mind. His purpose lacked specifics, but it was certainly well-intentioned.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    This is so hard -shot-
    I really really REALLY want my dad to not have diabetes, so he wouldn't have eye problems or anything, but I really really REALLY want world peace...SO I'd have to wish for two more wishes so both wishes could come true. xD
    I'm so nice, wow. I do everything for everyone except me. Woooow. -mobb'd-

Back