• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had super powers, what would you like them to be???

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Everyone would like to have super powers, ya know, Flying, melting, shooting coke out of your eyes ( < maybe not that one). But if you could have them, what would you like them to be????

OH YEAH!!! I forgot to put the option "other." So if ya would like to have any other power just post it.

Thanks to the member bellow
    If you had super powers, what would you like them to be???

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sweetie, there should be a Other thingy. Cause I dont really want any of those. I really want unlimited health! But to make it even better, the 'Xtreme' strength! Using my extreme strength and unlimited health, I can go on the killing streaks that I've always wanted to go on!

[NOTE: In my kllling streaks, I kill people with guns] XD

I get into loads of shoot outs. And no one can even touch me, with my unlimited strength. But if I run out of ammo, or is too close to the person to shoot, I have my extreme strength to beat the crap out of people, until they die XD *laughs maniacaly*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I would like to use the element of grass and wind.If I had to choose one it would be Grass.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    Sweetie, there should be a Other thingy. Cause I dont really want any of those. I really want unlimited health! But to make it even better, the 'Xtreme' strength! Using my extreme strength and unlimited health, I can go on the killing streaks that I've always wanted to go on!

[NOTE: In my kllling streaks, I kill people with guns] XD

I get into loads of shoot outs. And no one can even touch me, with my unlimited strength. But if I run out of ammo, or is too close to the person to shoot, I have my extreme strength to beat the crap out of people, until they die XD *laughs maniacaly*

Wow!!! you evil thing. *hides*

I would like to have XTREME Strenght...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'd love to have the ability to fly. That way I'll be able to fly away when I get so angry that I feel I wanna hurt somebody. That way, less people would be hurt by the likes of me.

And I'd also be able to fly away from the peeps that make my life furking miserable.

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'd want to have speed...way a super fast bunny no one could ever catch XD

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I'd probly like to control water, and I could drown people :badsmile: that and to control fire! the coolest elaments! (in my opion, but dose my opion really matter? o.O)

I would be da ultamut evil!!!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I'll be glad to add the the 'other' option for you! It's my duty as a mod to see it done!
    Besides, we couldn't have it any other way, now could we?
    Hahahahahaha!
    *The wind blows as a tumbeweed rolls by*

*Pulls a rope bringing down a 'Laugh' sign causing everyone to crack up*
    Thank you, you're too kind, hehe...

But anyway, the first superpower I'd like to have if it were possible, would be to sense trouble in advance, sort of like Spider-Man (So, no... not that I-see-dead-people kind of sense, hehe). That way, I could help prevent people I care about from getting into any potentially dangerous situations. That would be the most awesome superpower ever! And, it seems like a pretty unique one around here, so it defenitely wouldn't be a common sense, hehe...
    *Pulls on the rope in advance*

It would be neat to get to fly too, though! That would seem like a nifty power, and you could make a suit and everything!
    *Talks like Edna Mode from The Incredibles*
    With no cape, of course, hehe...

Blue said:
    I'd want to have speed...way a super fast bunny no one could ever catch XD
    I know what you would need: A packet of Energizer batteries!
    *Picks up a drum*
    And you would keep going, and going, and going, hehe...

EDIT: That's odd... I can't seem to change it for some reason.
    *Scratches his head and ponders*
    Maybe I should've added in a problem-solving superpower, heh.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    None of those, I'd ether choose Nightcrawlers teleport abitity or deadpools regeneration.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Hmm, I want knowledge, because knowledge is power! XD

Or electric powers + flying ablitly + strengh + psychic powers + super intellegnce = pwnage. XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    i want to be able to fly! i could go anywhere and i could get there easially..
    freedom <3 <3
    :3 oh, and i'd also like to be able to turn into animals
    @@ like animorphs only without bad-guys and no time limits on transformations :3 :3
    that'd be cool!

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    Hmm, I want knowledge, because knowledge is power! XD

Or electric powers + flying ablitly + strengh + psychic powers + super intellegnce = pwnage. XD

Well, actually, knowledge is not power, applying your knowledge is power...

I've always liked to have the ability to control metal at will, just like Magneto from X-Men. Or to have Wolvering's agility and the powers to cure my self in a few minutes, and that skeleton made out of metal kicks @ss.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Um, flying would be awesome. I picked girly power though for some strange reason. XD :P and extreme speed would be nice... how about genie like powers? xD Or hypnotism, a la Molly Moon... and the power to heal all injuries and disease would be cool. Also power with elements... lol

Back