• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had the entire world to yourself...

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    LOL Oh yeah! Have fun with arms. How could I forget. XDDD

that should have been the first thing most people (at least the male members) should have done. You are not manly until you level a building, you know.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    OMG YES YES YES! Finally travel 350 km/h anywhere I want! Crash it, then go play with another car!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Edit: MUAHAHHA LEVEL MONTREAL CITY, THEN PARIS

Not that I hate them xD

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Wow, lots of negativity here XD

I didn't expect that. I would probably not feel all that great if everyone disappeared, either, but I'd at least try to make a life of it.

As far as I know, power plants are autonomous. I'd just learn to fly my private jet from a book, as someone else said, and then go to Tokyo, which would probably still be in working, running condition. As long as the power plants held, I would be fine. And even if they didn't, I'd have access to all of the world's tools, so I could pretty much fix anything.

I think it would be cool to basically be the keeper of a desolate world. You'd have all of civilization's greatest accomplishments at your fingertips, and could do whatever. I'd drive a tank everywhere, wear tuxedos all the time for no reason, and generally be the random person I've always been.

EDIT:
    that should have been the first thing most people (at least the male members) should have done. You are not manly until you level a building, you know.

Hooray for laying one-man-sieges on empty cities. Now that I think about it, I'd really only need about half of Tokyo to survive...giant, mechanical Godzilla mech, anyone?

Black_Wolf

Years
    Wow, lots of negativity here XD

I didn't expect that. I would probably not feel all that great if everyone disappeared, either, but I'd at least try to make a life of it.

As far as I know, power plants are autonomous. I'd just learn to fly my private jet from a book, as someone else said, and then go to Tokyo, which would probably still be in working, running condition. As long as the power plants held, I would be fine. And even if they didn't, I'd have access to all of the world's tools, so I could pretty much fix anything.

I think it would be cool to basically be the keeper of a desolate world. You'd have all of civilization's greatest accomplishments at your fingertips, and could do whatever. I'd drive a tank everywhere, wear tuxedos all the time for no reason, and generally be the random person I've always been.

Until you discover that People have actually turned into zombies, and you have to make a last stand against them in order to keep them from exterminating humanity!!!!!!!!

or until the rats kill you, wich ever comes first.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Until you discover that People have actually turned into zombies, and you have to make a last stand against them in order to keep them from exterminating humanity!!!!!!!!

or until the rats kill you, wich ever comes first.

But I'd be humanity. And someone with a tank does not generally worry about zombies. Or rats, for that matter.

If it makes you feel any better, I could also dig up a flamethrower somewhere. That would pretty much be all I'd need.

22sa

Years
    Yeah, it's all run by machinery 24/7, but you still need knowledge to maintain the plants.

Haha yes xD Enjoy all the luxury hotels!

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Yeah, it's all run by machinery 24/7, but you still need knowledge to maintain the plants.

Haha yes xD Enjoy all the luxury hotels!

Yes!! Maybe If i did know how to fly a plane, I'd love to go to a bunch of luxury hotels and mansions and all of that good rich lifestyle stuff~

Come to think of it, night time would be very dark with no lights on everywhere...how creepy.

22sa

Years
    Hmm... to my knowledge all existing robotics work in assembly factory plants. But I suppose you could adjust some of them suit your needs, lol.

lol And Japanese dolls will have to half-satisfy your need of woman

Edit: Yeah, the rich life, the pretty furniture, gardens, and infrastructure. Hell just grab a super flash light. It ain't a problem.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I want to move all of the awesome places in the world into one giant place. That would rock. The Statue of Liberty and Eiffel Tower could be my lawn ornaments, and I could combine the White House/Taj Mahal/Vegas Strip/etc. into one giant house.

I'd have a fleet of yachts piloted by monkeys, my bedroom would be under the ocean, and I'd take rockets to the moon once in a while, although I'd need to learn how to pilot them. Lol.

Now how would I move all those places together? Maybe tow them using large rafts and aircraft carriers?

Black_Wolf

Years
    I want to move all of the awesome places in the world into one giant place. That would rock. The Statue of Liberty and Eiffel Tower could be my lawn ornaments, and I could combine the White House/Taj Mahal/Vegas Strip/etc. into one giant house.

I'd have a fleet of yachts piloted by monkeys, my bedroom would be under the ocean, and I'd take rockets to the moon once in a while, although I'd need to learn how to pilot them. Lol.

Now how would I move all those places together? Maybe tow them using large rafts and aircraft carriers?

And you are gonna man these how? And who would train the monkeys?

22sa

Years
    You'll need a submarine to get to the bottom of the ocean... but why waste your life on a such a painful task. I mean it's cool to be able to live at the bottom of the ocean, but it's too risky. There's real big creatures down there even if you don't find the construction work a pain xD

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    And you are gonna man these how? And who would train the monkeys?

The carriers would be manned by monkeys. Or I'd rig them to be radio-controlled.

As for training the monkeys, I'd train one, and then train it to train more, lol.

This is getting a bit out of hand XD

You'll need a submarine to get to the bottom of the ocean... but why waste your life on a such a painful task. I mean it's cool to be able to live at the bottom of the ocean, but it's too risky. There's real big creatures down there even if you don't find the construction work a pain xD

There's already underwater buildings, I think. I'd just have to find one.

22sa

Years
    Really? At the bottom of the ocean? O.o; Hmm.... Never heard of such a thing.

22sa

Years
    Wow that's hot I like it!

I thought you meant bottom of ocean like in the middle of nowhere, not off some coast. xD

Back