• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you HAD to change your username..

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    If I ever got to change my name again I'd probably go with something of interest perhaps a favorite actor or just a good name that stands out. Anyways, I wouldn't mind changing to Blasé as it seems cool + the meaning behind the word is nice.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    zero&one
    ^ the best I could think of right now. It'd probably take a night of going through the largest dictionary in the world and...
    ..nah, I'm pretty content.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • ^ Might have to fight Lightning off for that first choice, Gumball. xD;

Ah yes XD; didn't see Lightnings post. In that case Cherubi as my first preference and all the others into consideration too.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
  • So this is like a hypothetical name change thread, I like

The only one I could of right now is sCyther Justice. But I don't mind anymore, I wanted to change my name and I accomplished it once D;

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    This Is A Main Account

I would change it to that to match my alt which is named This Is An Alt. xD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    If I HAD to change my name, I would change it to Ranculus's English name... when that's released.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ... I haven't thought of a new username for a long time now, other than my alts. Hnn... Well, if I had to change it, I guess I would change it to any of the following:

DigiPeachFruit
    RedWolfee
    Twinkie in a Box

The last one I have actually used, and definitely the most original. I might pick that one, I guess! But the other two choices are also there, as well as what I have named my alts. I want to try to make sure that my main account doesn't have anything to do with a series I like though. More original that way.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    In order of awesomeness; PRINCESS CONSUELA BANANAHAMMOCK, Cheshire, Smexy Bunny, Skittles, OMG!, or Pink Smurf just to name a few.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I love my current username and don't plan on changing it, but if I had to, I suppose I'd simply use my Xbox Gamertag name xCrypticBlazex - Isn't as epic to me as .Wolfie-kun. but it would do xP

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Oh, that's easy. Lemony Lime.

It's my name for anything not Pokemon related, so it would, of course, be my second choice on here. I even already have a Pokemon signature made for it. (Which I already use on my CSS clan's forums... thus the 'deadly' part.)
    Spoiler:

(Although, I chose to change my name from Lemony Lime for pokemon stuff, so I could keep it hidden from my friends. lol)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'd keep the name Meganium and drop the "90", but Meganium is already taken. So, to show off a bit of my interest in meteorology, I'd change my name to "MeganiumStorm".

Back