• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had to choose one...

Chooese just one anime...

• Total voters

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    If you had to chose just one of the animes listed, which one would it be and why? Don't say its because one of the characters are hot...at least give a good thorough explanation of why the SHOW is so great.

I chose these shows because they seem to be the most popular among PC and I'm overly curious of just how many people actaully like them...

Anyway, I had to choose TMoHS because I love all the characters and the show is really very entertaining. The show is put together very well and I adore Haruhi Suzumiya because she is the funniest and the most entertaining! <3

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Oh, tough decision. But I'd say I like Naruto better.

I quite like the genre of Naruto much more than TMoSH, I'm more for the action-fantasy genre of anime. Although TMoSH is VERY good, I'd say I enjoyed watching Naruto much more than TMoSH.

But I personally like the character construction in TMoSH, they have much more of a range in the characters personality.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    TMoHS all the way <333 It's so hilarious, but not so much where it feels like they're trying to be too funny and stuff. It has an entertaining story-line, and I liked all the characters too <3

That, and I don't care for Naruto at all. :x

Years
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I think the uniqueness of the characters is amazing. Haruhi is so cute and Yuki is so mysterious. Naruto is just himself always trying to kill Orochimaru. That's basically it. Haruhi is interesting because you don't know what's going to happen next.

But I still like Naruto. XD

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya because its just so crazy and confusing. Its awesome.

I've seen none of Naruto, so I can't comment on it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haruhi. I tried watching (and reading!) Naruto, and while it was okay, I didn't see the appeal at all.

Though both series have annoying fans sometimes. XD; *mobbed*

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I really enjoyed watching it, it was unique and funny. The story was unpredictable, never knowing what random thing was going to occur next and the characters were just great.
    I've never really liked Naruto at all, so that said, it's Haruhi definitely.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Haruhi's Unexplained Melancholy Demanour. Naruto's too long and typical.
    Also, it'd be interesting to understand the hype behind Haruhi's massed fandom. Is there any melancholy at all? Every shot I see of Haruhi shows a hyperactive girl with nothing better to do than molest Mikuru. =_=

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
    Years
    Naruto forever!I enjoy the action ,violence,and occasional comedy.My favorite character is none other than Kyuubi,the Nine-Tailed Fox!For some reason I always seem to favor the evil,sadistic guys...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    What use are all those jutsu and bloodline traits if Yuki or Ryoko can just erase the offending "ninjas" from existence with but a few words?

With that statement, it should be quite clear where I stand on this issue.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Oh gosh... um...

Naruto.

I love both series (Haruhi is hilarious), but I've watched Naruto longer. But I still adore TMoSH. I kinda prefer the more action-y genre of Naruto, rather then the sci-fi (?) of TMoSH.

Years
    Naruto vs Haruhi...

Even though I love both of them a lot. I think that I will have to go with Naruto, I just can't get enough of it! Ever since my friend told me about it, I haven't been able to stop watching. The Shippuuden is really good... even though I have only gotten to watch some of it. xD

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    I would pick Naruto. Just because that series will go on and on like InuYasha does.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Haruhi,definately. :]
    Naruto's okay,but there are better shounen series in my opinion ;D
    And Haruhi has never failed to keep me entertained,whether it be plot or art ;]

Back