• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you owned the pokeCommunity forums

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    Me... owning PC... i don't think that is a real good idea. I have enough trouble keeping my computer organised right now, that would just add more to my bundle and, think about the maintenance i would have to do to keep it up and running, paying the server fees each month and so much more.

So no i wouldn't like to run pc.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • I enjoy PC just the way it is! However if I were to change it probably make it look/or have more references to the game- which they do have a bit of already (gentle nature, etc.) But tbh if I was put in charge it could unintentionally go from good to bad! So I'll just say "Keep up the good work!" :D

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    If I was lucky enough to own PokeCommunity, I would probably add a couple of new themes for the seasons, and leave the rest as is.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If I owned PC, I would add more subsections in the anime section.
    I seriously think that place is disorganized.
    Besides that, I wouldn't really do much. Just be the stereotypical lazy webmaster and thats it.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • If I owned PC...huh...

Well, firstly I'd get rid of all the double-standards here. You know, such as when people who are friends with the upper staff get away with things that other people might not. I'd get rid of the corruption here, hypocrisy, the fact that the only real way to get modded anymore is to be a massive kiss-ass, and befriend the staff, and give more power to the common user of PC. I don't think it's fair that, regardless of anyone else's opinion on a subject, moderators always seem to get the final say. It's almost as if their opinions matter more just based solely on the fact that they have the a colored username.

Other than that, PC's pretty chill as it is.

Back