• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a character in a movie, who would you be?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    without a shadow of a doubt I would wanna play the phantom in phantom of the opera, the perfect part, hopefully I will gett o play him some day, but for now ive gotta worry aboput playing Oliver Warbucks in Annie ^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yoda...who wouldn't to be him? o_o; As cool as I think the sith are, Yoda is on the side of goodness, is wiser than any other Jedi, and is deceptively-destructive.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    LOL, well, I'm interested in ghosts, so...Haley Joel Osment I guess in the Sixth Sense.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    If I could be any movie character, I'd be Agent Smith. Martial-arts skills + Desert Eagle .50 Action Express + the ability to dodge bullets + the ability to clone myself = pure pwnage.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    I would be Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas! Me and Sally could live happily, together in love s2

Back