• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a character in the anime...

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Region: Pallet Town, Kanto (start from the beginning) :P
    Partner: Pichu
    Occupation: Hmm I'd like to be a "Nando-ish" character and do Gyms and Contests :P
    Team: Pikachu Gallade Zoroark Sceptile Flygon Accelgor
    Also wanna have a necklace where I keep mini-Cherish Balls that contain any ledgendaries I catch attatched to it y'know for a last resort typa thing ^^

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • Region: Johto
    First Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Occupation: I'd just travel,do gym battles if I fell like it,likewise with contests
    Friends: Dunno ...
    My Team: Wobuffet,Quilava,Noctowl,Electrode

Years
  • Name: Karl 'insertgenericsurnamehere'

Region: Johto to start, work my way around like Ash

Occupation: Trainer (more video game pratoganist style, I want to actually get far)

Friends: I dunno, people I encounter I guess. And Prof.Oak/Gary, because they're just to cool. Maybe Ash after I defeat him (because someone needs to put that jumped-up rodent pikachu in its place)

Poke-Partner: Vulpix (found abandoned yada yada evolves to ninetails, would be my main pokemon.

Team: Vulpix/Ninetails, Feraligatr (big bulky deadly looking, not beer-belly style), Serpirior, Articuno (cos I can), Umbreon, Aggron

Mind you I'd have other pokemon in my PC that I'd withdraw if I needed a change.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Name: Eric
    Region: All
    First Pokemon: Torchic
    Friends: I work alone
    My Team: Krookodile, Gengar, Blaziken, and many others.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Region: Unova!
    First Pokemon: Deino (Later a Hydreigon)
    Occupation: Prof. Juniper's assistant, also a trainer, and traveller.
    Friends: I meet more as I travel.
    My Team: Hydreigon, Samurott, Emboar, Serperior, Eelektross, Suicune

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • Region: Johto
    First Pokemon: Totodile (A Feraligatr later on)
    Friends: Whoever tags along the way
    My Team: Feraligatr, Lucario, Machoke, Aggron, Mienfoo, Latias

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Cool! ^^ I'm gonna add something at the end! =D

Region-Quetria (Misona Town, my fake region and town), but moved to Striaton City in Unova

First Pokemon- Actually, I would be a desendent of anchient people, so a shiny Victini with Fusion Flare was passed down in my family. I would have that, but I would still be able to pick one from Professer Juniper, so along with the Victini, I would pick Oshawott.

Occupation- Pokemon Trainer, coordinator and a royal decendent

Friends- I would be VERY good friends with the Striaton Trio, along with Ash and Iris once I met them.

Team- Victini (Shiny), Samurott, Chandalure, Thunderus, Liligant, Serperior

And, a little story of my past (in the anime) and how Ash, Cilan, and Iris would meet me!

Spoiler:

Hope you like! ^^

Back