• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a character in the anime...

nikkissippi121

Pokémon Professor
Years
    • Age 29
    • they/them
    • Maine
    • Seen Sep 2, 2022
    Region: Kanto (Hometown would probably be Lavender Town...)
    First Pokémon: Meowth, named Paws (I know, it's kind of cliché, but ever since I was little I wanted my own Meowth)
    Occupation: Trainer, and eventually a Team Rocket Grunt. Probably a Coordinator on the side, too, just because I love contests.
    Friends: If I could pick anyone? Hopefully Jessie, James, and Meowth. Butch and Cassidy, too, possibly.
    My Team: Paws (Meowth), Trigger (Doduo), Jigsaw (Zigzagoon), Sneak (Sentret), Digger (Diglett), MewMew (Ditto - this is based off of that theory that Ditto was a failed Mew clone - I'm not sure I believe it or not, but the name has stuck for my Ditto's)
    Yeah, I come up with weird nicknames. ^^;

Years
  • Name: Cloud
    Region: Unova
    Town/City: Opelucid City
    FirstPKMN: Solosis(Evolved)
    Team: Reuiniculus, Lucario, Metagross, Altaria, Machamp, Gengar
    Friends: Brock, Aqua(New Char. i want), Vahn(KO's Brock whenever he sees a girl)

PokeshippingSuicune

This is Kagamine Territory!
    Years
  • Region:Kanto
    First Pokemon: Charmander
    Friends: Paul (Childhood) Misty, Ash, Barry, and travels with Barry and Paul
    My Team: Charmander lv. 50, Raichu lv. 48, Empoleon lv. 46, Garchomp lv.43, Megainum lv.49,Pidgeot lv.42

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • Region: Unova
    Hometown, Canalave City
    Occu: Trainer, Breeder
    First PKMN: Buizel
    Friends: none, I work solo.
    Full party: Floatzel, Gabite, Deino, Sawsbuck, Serperior, Rampardos.
    Rotational team: Staraptor, Gastrodon, Toxicroak, Seismotoad, Octillery, Gligar-Gliscor

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Region: Hoenn (Rustboro City)
    First Pokemon: Aron
    Friends: Any old stranger, preferably attractive hobos... or people.
    My Team: Aggron, Gardevoir, Feraligatr, Absol, Zangoose, and Scizor.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Region: Kanto
    First Pokemon: Vulpix (I'd be from Cinnabar and have caught it while sneaking around the Pokemon Mansion)
    Occupation: As my username implies... Team Rocket Grunt! I don't do this goody-two shoes stuff :P
    Friends: Anybody who has a Pikachu for me to steal needs my help on a quest! Really! I'm totally legit!
    My Team: Vulpix, Ponyta, Growlithe, Grimer, Ghastly, Arbok

I tried to combine my love for Fire types with Team Rocket's tendency to have all Poison, as well as having nothing too rare that my higher-ups would steal. And I've wanted an Arbok since I was little. Sorry, Jessie :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Region: Hoenn.
    First Pokemon: Mudkip.
    Friends: 2 Friends i don't know their names yet.
    My (Final) main Team: Marshtomp, Charizard, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Bellroom, Metagross.
    "Backups": Groudon, Deoxys, Latios, Latias.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    n eliteJRegion: Unova
    first pokemon: larvesta
    job: perhaps a gym leader..or better..an elite four
    pokemon: Reuniclus, Accelgor, Escavalier, Volcarona, Braviary, Chandelure

Years
  • Name: Spencer
    Region: Johto (Actually he comes from a fan-made region but Johto is the closest and most regularly visited area by my OC)
    First Pokemon: Geodude
    Occupation: Pokemon Trainer and part-time pokemon breeder/doctor
    Friends: He travels alone and the only true friends he has are his pokemon friends.
    My Team: Golem, Wartortle and Raichu being the main three and many others what can be called upon

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Region: Sinnoh, it looked so Modern. Lovely...
    Starter: Infernape (Chimcha)
    Occupation: PkMn Trainer, a trainer with a Reputation. Defeating the League and Champion League is the main objective.

Personality: Calm and Collected, much more like Paul yet with friendly attitude. Cheerful and Ignited with Battles.

Friends: DAWN!!!! And Brock too ;) If I was the main character, I'd like Ash to be my Friendly Rival. You know, best buds, but love challenging, losing to each other at times.

Team: Infernape, Charizard, Garchomp, Haxorus, Luxray, Staraptor.

As much as I love some Legendaries, I avoid them. If I were to include a Legendary, it would be Dialga mainly.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: Ozzy
    Region: Sinnoh
    Partner Pokemon: Sandshrew (hates being in a pokeball!)
    Occupation: Top Coordinator with occasional gym battles but no intention of carrying on to the league.
    Friends: Dawn! As long as Dawn's there, I'm happy! But also anyone who seems nice enough can join the adventure!
    Team: Sandshrew (with everstone), Pachirisu, Togekiss, Piplup (may evolve) and Armaldo, with space for a sixth.

Lightblind

For you never shut your eye ~
    Years
  • Region: Hoenn
    First Pokemon: Torchic
    Occupation: I'd probably be a trainer, with some local unrelated local job. And a resident klutz.
    My Team: Blaziken, Eevee & Froslass (Being local I'd keep all my Pokés at home, and would just bring these guys around). Eevee I'd keep out of the ball.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • Region: Kanto (Celadon City)
    First Pokemon: Mewtwo (I met Mewtwo alone in a dark ally the night before I choose what I'm gonna be)
    Occupation: Leader of Team Undercove (Evil Team of Team Plazma,Rocket,Aqua,Magma, and Galactic leaders and grunts, but the leaders like giovanni are my executives and I'm a huge threat to Ash and even the whole pokeworld)
    Friends: Mewtwo, I hate everyone else
    My Team:Mewtwo,Charizard,Swampert,Magnezone,Zoroark, and a baby,fallen,cleffa (xD)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Region: Kanto (Celadon City)
    First Pokemon: Mewtwo (I met Mewtwo alone in a dark ally the night before I choose what I'm gonna be)
    Occupation: Leader of Team Undercove (Evil Team of Team Plazma,Rocket,Aqua,Magma, and Galactic leaders and grunts, but the leaders like giovanni are my executives and I'm a huge threat to Ash and even the whole pokeworld)
    Friends: Mewtwo, I hate everyone else
    My Team:Mewtwo,Charizard,Swampert,Magnezone,Zoroark, and a baby,fallen,cleffa (xD)

Whatever I said before, I take back. It was too realistic. Here's what I'd really be.

Region: Kanto
    First Pokemon: Arceus (I wanted to start with a relatively weak pokemon and work my way up...)
    Occupation: Leader of Team BetterThanYou (All of the region's champions are my grunts, and my executives are trainers that are 100x better trainers than the region champions. Even still, none of my executives dare think that they can group together and beat me because they'd just get a super sized beat-down.)
    Friends: None. I'm a jerk and I make people's lives miserable because that's cool. Even my Pokemon hate me, but they don't dare touch me because I have super powers and can vaporize them and the entire earth with a thought. Actually there is one person who absolutely loves me: Your mom. Yes, if you're reading this, I'm talking about your mom specifically.
    Team: Arceus and 5 other yet to be created pokemon that have base powers of OVER 9000!!!!!

Years
  • Region: Unova
    First Pokemon: Snivy
    Friends: The Striaton gym leaders, Barry, May, Ash and his other traveling companions. I think we'd get along well.
    Team: Serperior, Musharna, Whimsicott, Mienshao, Emolga (shiny), Cinccino. All female. Pretty much the same as my ingame and dream team. I also think having a Timburr that has a wooden sword carved out of its block of wood would be awesome. Yeah, I have ridiculous ideas >_>;

I'd probably have been traveling around Unova for a while and would eventually meet up with Ash, Iris, and Cilan. Cilan would recognize me since I hung out with him and his brothers way back. I'd challenge Ash or Iris to a match as soon as I got the chance, too.

This is inspiring me to write a story. :pink_shifty:

Years
  • For me it would be:

Region:Kanto
    First pokemon:Rattata
    Friends:Anyone except Iris (cause she is soo annoying sorry but its just my opinion)
    Team:Gyardos,staryu(or evolved form),horsea,azurill,togepi,corsola.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • Region: Born in Hoenn, then travel around Sinnoh, Johto and Unova.
    First Pokemon: Mudkip.
    Friends:
    forever-alone-thumb.jpg

My Team: Gardevoir, Feebas which would evolve into Milotic, Glaceon (Outside Pokeball) , Swampert, Lilligant, Ninetales.
    Isn't my team just perfect for Beauty contests?

Years
  • Region: Hoenn
    First Pokemon: Mudkip
    Occupation: Trainer that also teaches other people about the finer points of battling
    Friends: Ash, Misty, Brock
    My Team: Swampert, Gardevoir, Cacturne, Flareon, Pelipper, and Clefairy (outside Poke Ball)

Back