• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a gym leader....

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
Well, if you read some posts above you, you could see that i got tired of reminding people what were the rules, so i wrote in the intro that postst which do not follow the rules will be ignored. But, because i want everyone to enjoy the experience, i correct them again and again.
Second, you did need 2 pokemon because you had 4, but Braixen is not Psychic type, hence, you only had 1 Valid pokemon with a weakness and not 2.
Last of all, it isn't harsh if no one seems to understand. :)
For you, i will alter the rules (again) because people can't seem to understand them.

You want everyone to enjoy the experience, so you give them all a hard time when them make mistakes and assume that everyone who makes mistakes did it because they didn't read the rules. What the sense make. I already said that I had Braixen only because I mistakenly believed it to be psychic. The problem was not with me not knowing the rules, it was an error in typing. I'm sorry that I sometimes make mistakes in that regard, but as it happens, I'm not perfect. Point being, I did read the rules. Claiming that I didn't based on non existant proof is harsh. I can't speak for everyone else, but I know that I read ther rules, and I can't say I much appreciate you attacking me for something that I didn't do. But hey, thanks to you "wanting everyone to enjoy the experience", you absolutly killed it for me with your false accusations. Good job.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
You want everyone to enjoy the experience, so you give them all a hard time when them make mistakes and assume that everyone who makes mistakes did it because they didn't read the rules. What the sense make. I already said that I had Braixen only because I mistakenly believed it to be psychic. The problem was not with me not knowing the rules, it was an error in typing. I'm sorry that I sometimes make mistakes in that regard, but as it happens, I'm not perfect. Point being, I did read the rules. Claiming that I didn't based on non existant proof is harsh. I can't speak for everyone else, but I know that I read ther rules, and I can't say I much appreciate you attacking me for something that I didn't do. But hey, thanks to you "wanting everyone to enjoy the experience", you absolutly killed it for me with your false accusations. Good job.

OH really, mr know it all? Did i? I am so very sorry i killed your mood with my "false accusations".
I got it, you read the rules blah blah blah. I already wrote that people who didn't would be considered irrelevant. Therefore, when i see a post which does not follow the rules, i either tell the man\woman correct it or i just don't say anything, because the person after that guy is considering it irrelevant too. And i do want everyone to enjoy, that is what this thread is about, it's a god damn game.Don't whine about me correcting you, because for like 25 pages, every time i corrected someone, they said "sorry, thank you" and they fixed it. So you can do what you want and accuse me for whatever reason you got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but i'm harsh when i need to, and i'm nice when i need to. It's called "handeling a thread", go look it up.

Sorry, I thought it was up to 5 and the last gym had to be weak to mine. Must have misread.

SEE? the person said he might have misread the rules, and apologized.

Forgot Stunfisk. :3

And you forgot that you're meant to have two Pokémon weak to the previous gym. In this case you need two that are weak to Electric types.

AND WATCH THIS, this is good: i wasn't here, so someone who read the rules corrected him for me.
he helped me, i said thank you, and it was all good.

So next time you wanna come at someone, don't try and attack me. I have 26 pages as a proof.

Last edited:

psychomew2

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
I have no problems being corrected, I just have problems being told I neglectully ignored looking over something when I didn't. I just feel you could have asked me to change my post with out insinuating I was being neglectful. Really, if you just cut off the last part of that post that said I didn't look at the rules, we would have had NO problems. Obviosly though, you see no problems with jumping to the conclusion that everyone who does something contrary to the rules MUST have not looked them over, and think that anyone who takes offense to that is clearly the bad guy. Whatever though, think what you want. I certainly wont be returning to this thread, so at this point im saying lets agree to disagree and never have anything to do with the other person again.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
I have no problems being corrected, I just have problems being told I neglectully ignored looking over something when I didn't. I just feel you could have asked me to change my post with out insinuating I was being neglectful. Really, if you just cut off the last part of that post that said I didn't look at the rules, we would have had NO problems. Obviosly though, you see no problems with jumping to the conclusion that everyone who does something contrary to the rules MUST have not looked them over, and think that anyone who takes offense to that is clearly the bad guy. Whatever though, think what you want. I certainly wont be returning to this thread, so at this point im saying lets agree to disagree and never have anything to do with the other person again.

You know what? I'm done. I couldn't care less about you or any other person who jumps to the consclusion that i am a bad guy. I already understood that you read the rules and i didn't call you neglectfull. All i said was what i thought, and i'm very glad you "correcrted" me, but seriously, i don not take orders from anybody but the moderators and admins of this place, so go and don't come back to this thread if you're looking to pick fight, PLEASE. :)

psychomew2

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
So you claim you never blamed me for neglecting to read the rules? How was I supposed to take this then?

The following is a quote from you from when this whole thing started: "Correct your mistake and i'll then treat your post as valid (according to rules,which no one seems to see)."

If you can explain how you saying that wasn't an act of blaming me for neglegence, I will appologize for jumping to conclusions. I just don't see how else I could have taken this statement. I'm not seeking to form any sort of fight with you, I just don't see what else that line could be suggesting other than "hey man, you didn't read the rules". Like I said though, if you can show me that I misinterpreted the statement, I will apologize. And I'm not talking about in a pm or anything like that, I'll do it on this thread, on your wall or both, so anyone and everyone can see that I done goofed. I'll even make the declaration of my guilt my signiture if you want. I will admit that I have been having an awful time in general as of late, so I could have been prone to jumping to conclusions. That being said, re-reading the statement now that I'm of sound mind, I still don't see how that wasn't making a claim that I didn't read the rules. As I said before, I'm not looking for a fight. If you can convince me that I took things the wrong way, I will admit that this whole thing was my fault.

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
So you claim you never blamed me for neglecting to read the rules? How was I supposed to take this then?

The following is a quote from you from when this whole thing started: "Correct your mistake and i'll then treat your post as valid (according to rules,which no one seems to see)."

If you can explain how you saying that wasn't an act of blaming me for neglegence, I will appologize for jumping to conclusions. I just don't see how else I could have taken this statement. I'm not seeking to form any sort of fight with you, I just don't see what else that line could be suggesting other than "hey man, you didn't read the rules". Like I said though, if you can show me that I misinterpreted the statement, I will apologize. And I'm not talking about in a pm or anything like that, I'll do it on this thread, on your wall or both, so anyone and everyone can see that I done goofed. I'll even make the declaration of my guilt my signiture if you want. I will admit that I have been having an awful time in general as of late, so I could have been prone to jumping to conclusions. That being said, re-reading the statement now that I'm of sound mind, I still don't see how that wasn't making a claim that I didn't read the rules. As I said before, I'm not looking for a fight. If you can convince me that I took things the wrong way, I will admit that this whole thing was my fault.

In the rules it is stated that if someone does not follow the rules the post is not valid and is to be ignored. So idankingo is completely right.

psychomew2

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
In the rules it is stated that if someone does not follow the rules the post is not valid and is to be ignored. So idankingo is completely right.
That isn't even what concerned me. I was concerned with the whole "according to the rules, which no one seems to see" part, because I took what he was saying to mean that he thought I hadn't read the rules, even though I had. In short, I'm concerned about the part in the paranthesis. Everything before that point is fine. I did make the mistake of using a pokemon that wasn't psychic type, and he had the right to make it void until corrected. I am not debating that. If it wasn't for that one little bit at the end, we wouldn't have a problem. I take issue with people claiming that I did something that I didn't do.
So to clarify, the part of the quote I want explained is the part in the parenthesis. How is that part not claiming that I didn't take note of the rules? If that part isn't addressed, I won't be convinced. If you can explain that it means something different than what I took it for, I will own up to it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
8 with Altaria - Dragon types! (I was trying) :P
The above poster has Rock, so they might be weak to rock, might not.

-Salamence
-Garchomp
-Flygon
-Haxorus
-Dragonite

OP much? :P

I would give out the Drake Badge

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
That isn't even what concerned me. I was concerned with the whole "according to the rules, which no one seems to see" part, because I took what he was saying to mean that he thought I hadn't read the rules, even though I had. In short, I'm concerned about the part in the paranthesis. Everything before that point is fine. I did make the mistake of using a pokemon that wasn't psychic type, and he had the right to make it void until corrected. I am not debating that. If it wasn't for that one little bit at the end, we wouldn't have a problem. I take issue with people claiming that I did something that I didn't do.
So to clarify, the part of the quote I want explained is the part in the parenthesis. How is that part not claiming that I didn't take note of the rules? If that part isn't addressed, I won't be convinced. If you can explain that it means something different than what I took it for, I will own up to it.

Oh okay. What he meant was that a lot of people seem to make mistakes. He was saying that because of that it seems like nobody reads the rules because there are so many mistakes, the same ones repeated over and over. I can't speak for idankingo, but I'm sure he did not mean to offend you.

psychomew2

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
Oh okay. What he meant was that a lot of people seem to make mistakes. He was saying that because of that it seems like nobody reads the rules because there are so many mistakes, the same ones repeated over and over. I can't speak for idankingo, but I'm sure he did not mean to offend you.

I'm sure thats possible, but all the same I would kind of like to hear it from him. The way he put it seemed kind of accusatory to me. I'm certainly not claiming that I could have taken it the wrong way though. I have more difficulty than most as far as communication skills are concerned, and discussing things through the internet certainly doesn't help with those problems.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
I'm sure thats possible, but all the same I would kind of like to hear it from him. The way he put it seemed kind of accusatory to me. I'm certainly not claiming that I could have taken it the wrong way though. I have more difficulty than most as far as communication skills are concerned, and discussing things through the internet certainly doesn't help with those problems.

XD Yup, that I understand.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years

Listen up K? I was saying the last part in my post because as Ewery1 said, a lot of people have made the same mistake. Now, i didn't know how popular this thread could go, but 27 pages is a LOT. So seeinG the same mistakes over and over made me a little irritated. Plus, i started freshman year at highschool and i chose Biotechnology and Chemistry as subjects i want to learn, which puts me in a lot od stress. I shouldn't have taken it on you, you're absolutly right. I am sorry. And listen to this, and im doing it here because i have communication problems too: Until 8th grade i could not talk to girls. Heck, i asked a girl to be my girlfriend through Facebook-at 01:30!
But you know, you made a mistake, i made a mistake...we're human beings after all. I hope we can leave that behind us, move on and perhaps be friends because i love Psychic pokemon lol.
So let's leave this behind and start a clean slate, what do you say?

Hi, I'm Idan, i run this thread. What about you? :D

psychomew2

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
I'm psychomew2, and I can on occasion make mountains out of molehills XD. I was far too fast to assume the worst, and I do apologize for that. I hope this little difficulty of ours has no long term consiquence on the vitality of your thread :)

Back