• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a pirate...

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
  • were would i hide my treasure.......

i think i would also hide my treasure under brocks eyelids, its a good hiding spot.

you can have one eye and ill have the other >.<

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • If I move the sink in the kitchen there's a hole which leads to a series of tunnels used in Victorian times (I think). There is a grate just before the door to the entry way, any rain water ran through that grate into the series of under ground tunnels, which are now unusable, (even the grate has been blocked off) for various reasons. I would hide my treasure there.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I would hide mine inside a chest, which is in another chest, which is in another chest etc. They'd give up after a while. xD

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I would hide it in myself. No one would ever think of journeying in there. The last person who did.. well we don't talk about that. They never made it out.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Isn't it obvious?

A leprechaun hides it under a rainbow
    A ninja hides it in their clothes
    A namek swallows it

So a pirate would keep it anywhere away from Nami
    Nami-Beri.jpg

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Revision: I'd hide it in MY chest.
    Who needs breast implants when-never mind. =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I would hide it somewhere... Where no one knows, not including me. I would forget where the treasure is located... makes it more fun(and frustrating) to find it.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I'll just blast it off to outer space. And then bring it down with a missile.

Cacnea08

The Legend of Cacnea :)
    Years
  • Pirate? A pirate? Ha ha ha! If I were I would be the first peacemaker pirate, lol!

Back