• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were an anime character...

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto: Quite alike. My friends told me I look like Sasuke and when I take a quiz,I am mostly Sasuke.
    Hyuuga Neji from Naruto: Hair style and we are alike again. My friends told me too.

Ningyo Hime

~ I <3 Houshi-sama! =3
    Years
    Sango from Inu-Yasha -- XD; Well, we both have the same hair color which is kinda dark brownish color. ^^;;

Tsujimoto, Natsumi from You're Under Arrest -- Me and Natsumi have the same personality and we both have the same hair color[like Sango] and we also have the same eye color. And the wierd thing is that we both have the same last name. ^^;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    @@ i'd probably be Shuichi from Gravitation,
    he's really spazzy, whines over alot of things @@ and he's a real drama queen!
    plus he worries about almost everything, has a ton of work to do, and is devoted to someone he really loves :3
    @@ and he likes pink!!

Years
    ...cool! hmm....Okay..I said I look alot like Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura..but I also look like....*thinking* ..GAH! Sakura is totally what I look like! Nothing else! XD

Years
    Why not Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura? ....too young? Anyways..that's funny! You're Syaoran and I'm Sakura! LOL!

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    I'd probably be Yami or Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh!. My friends call me Yugi because I duel pretty much like him or Yami. Plus, I got most of his cards, like Dark Magician and Summoned Skull. :)

Years
    erm maybe joey wheeler with a different hair style but if I was a chameleon I would look like espio XD jk

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
    Well I look a fair bit like Red from Pokemon FireRed but that's a video game character so... Hmm... uh.... Gary/Shigeru from Pokemon, exept fatter... and with less spikey hair...

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Hm... I guess you could say I look most like Fuu, from MKR... just imagine her with long hair, and you've got me. :)

I could say perhaps Kaede Saito (I think that's her name o_0... she's the Deus of BURANSHE from Angelic Layer)

Or maybe even Narusegawa (Naru for short) from Love Hina... with her glasses on, o' course.

Anyway, just think of loooong brown hair, glasses, and a medium build, and you got me. :P

Back