• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were an anime character...

Atemu

Two souls in one(bargain)
    Years
    I'd definately be Megaman.exe. I'm always having to make sure my siblings don't screw something up. Which is exactly what Megaman is always doing for Lan. They are after all brothers.

Years
    silver eyes and short brown hair? hmm...well..she seems like a girl from one of my mangas that I make! XD

Bono Ruler of Earth

Flirting with Insanity
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 3, 2005
    Honestly?
    Take Gendo Ikari (attached), from Neon Genesis Evangelion, the greatest anime in existence, and take like 20 or more years off him, or just make him teenage, and that's me. :)

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    i think i look sort a like to sasuke from naruto, but my friend really really is identical to rock lee. its very funny jaja

Last edited:

Sailor_Moon

On behalf of the Moon >_<
    Years
    if i where 2 b ne one i would b Sailor moon cuz i luv sailor moon
    If you were an anime character...

except da fat dat she is really dumb, but i love 2 eat and meet cute boiz ;)

Years
    Yep! ^_^ Sailor Moon is one of the greatest animes of all time! Cool! And..let's see here..Saske and Rock Lee? OOOH! Not bad at all! *smiles*

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    thanks, i think sakura is very cute, hey zero ex only i tell you that you are jiraya in school jaja

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I'd probably be Ryou Bakura from Yu-gi-oh. ^^ I'm usually quiet, and a bit hyper sometimes, and also have a darker side. Pretty similar, ne? ^^

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    But i guess you dont have that much crazy hairdo. Naruto Sakura is ghey! I look like, hmmmmm... Oh well, I guess i look like that guy in Naruto in the Chuunin Exam stage 3, the referee guythat says "Looks like that dud is unable to fight" yeaa him. I dont look so bright. Well i usualy dont. And i have dark brown hair. Too bad I dont ahve that neat headband. XD

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Auel said:
    But i guess you dont have that much crazy hairdo.
    lol, my hair is quite a lot different, but is still actually pretty crazy. XD

Years
    I have Tokyo Mew Mew and have only seen one ep od Mew Mew power..who's Eliot? Cause in the manga...everyone's name is different..

Back