• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen If You Were To Catch 1 Pokemon in Sinnoh...

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    It would most definitely have to be Glaceon, without a doubt. If you don't know why, then I'm not going too tell you... XD

But really, its a very; to me, elegant Pokemon, which is reflected in its Ice typing. Actually, both Glaceon and Vaporeon seem that way. To me, they're both rather elegant Pokemon.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    poliwhirl

i could choose what i wa\nt to evolve it too

(plus i need a friend) )=

Years
    Glaceon or Vaporeon, they're two of my favourite pokemon, and they're usually a pain to get since Eevee is never easy to find. Of course, Glaceon is even more of a pain, since even if you can get an Eevee before the National Dex in Platinum, you still have to wait until you go to Snowpoint to evolve it. x_x;

So I'd probably go with Glaceon, especially if it could somehow be caught before Snowpoint. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Eevee, then I'd evolve it into Espeon. My favourite pokemon :)

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Espeon for sure. Or at least an Eevee and then evolve her into Espeon.

UchihaX4

NEW JACK CITY 2
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I would catch a shinx because it evolves into a luxia, then into a luxray.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A female Shiny Budew. Its my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon yet and is useful in contests and battles.

trx45

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    definitly shaymin its the only grass type im fond of...i want his sky form-.-

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    Do you mean any 4th gen pokemon?....if so it would be Lucario...Rilou and Lucario are the ONLY 4th gen I like >.>, but if you're talkin about being in the Sinnoh Region and catching a pokemon it would probably be Arcanine, cause he's my favorite pokemon ^v^

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Starmie.

Starmie: Natural Cure = Your Friend. Cures: Burn Freeze Poison Sleep Paralysis
    Surf
    Water Pulse
    Psychic
    Recover
    Ice Beam
    Minimize? : Forbidden Sometimes
    Confuse Ray
    Reflect

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sprint my way to Flower Paradise to catch me a Shaymin! (Then Fly to Floaroma Town and beat that chick up 'till she coughs up a Glacidia Flower)

:D

Back