• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen If You Were To Catch 1 Pokemon in Sinnoh...

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Bonsly, and then evolve to sudowoodo cuz sudwoodo my fav.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'd get myself a Mime Jr. They're adorable and cute, and less likely to bite my hand off than any other Pokémon.

Wait, you do mean any fourth generation Pokémon, right, or is it any Pokémon we're able to obtain in Sinnoh?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Shink (cuz of Luxray)
    or Stary (cuz of Staraptor)
    Being able to ride either of them around would be amazingly fun

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I'm Smart!

If I were to catch one Pokemon in Sinnoh, I would have then caught it. :cer_tongue:

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Hmm... Buizel... Or maybe just a Pikachu. Either way I wouldn't let them evolve.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2010
    Hmmm, Sinnoh... I'd probably have to go with Turtwig, because I love turtles.
    Thats about it.

Years
    I'll catch Luxray ! ^^ .. but my team now doeasn't contain any pokes from Sinnoh xD
    I don't really like a certain pokemon in this region ^^"

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
    Would have to say Shinx, Piplup, or Starly, right now they are my strongest sinnoh pokemon, well i have there third stages, all sweet!

Back