• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iggles of Giggles!

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
Years

• 0CRoKQ8i

Welcome!
    INTRODUCTION

Hello! My name is Giggleswee and I'd like to introduce myself as a designer. I can do simple signatures (as seen below) and CSS signatures!​
    GALLERY

All of these images are in my somewhat unique style, but I can do others as well

st0K3jT.gif

ZrH8QQP.gif

nurVj5z.png

wxdzDCk.png

YfLHCtN.png

cqRQIDG.png

zx169IN.png

How to order!
    In order to get a signature you must prepare either an image or a character you wish to use for the signature as well as text to go with it. My style uses a character that can be rendered so look for such images (if you need help ask)! If there are any problems I will contact by PM and when it's done I'll be sure to PM you as well.​

Last edited:

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
  • ZrH8QQP.gif

The problem with this one is that the animation is taking all the attention, and the nice touch on the right is getting ignored. If I were you, next time I would add something nice in the middle-top part, that way the animation wouldn't take the focus out of it. Another thing I noticed is that all have the exact same color for the background, you might wanna play around a bit with it.

You're definitely right about that but it was made about a year ago and I wasn't really focused on bringing the right design out at all, lol. Thanks for the advice, though. Glad you like it!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • nice shop, looks cute in pink style!
    i like your signatures, they are cute
    do you only do those kinda graphics or do you do other stuff too?​

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
  • nice shop, looks cute in pink style!
    i like your signatures, they are cute
    do you only do those kinda graphics or do you do other stuff too?​

I try to do other things but my style is what I'm the best at. I also do CSS3 but I prefer making images myself (also background is made from scratch lol)

SushiFeelings

(´・ω・`)
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    I require the dankest of signatures so use this image pls tyvm ttyl qt booty

If you require any text with it I would prefer something along the lines of: "Started From The Bottom And I'm Still Down Here"
    A8dqJ6a.jpg

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Wow Giggles! I never actually replied here. Shame on me :O

I really like those signatures! I am actually in need of a signature, so maybe you can help me out? Would like the colour orange to be involved (cause Netherlands) and something with a flareon in the Cutest way possible. You can look at my current signature what I mean with that :)

Let me know if you like to make me a signature, so we discuss a bit more!
    keep being as awesome and funny as you are random! :)

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
  • Wow Giggles! I never actually replied here. Shame on me :O

I really like those signatures! I am actually in need of a signature, so maybe you can help me out? Would like the colour orange to be involved (cause Netherlands) and something with a flareon in the Cutest way possible. You can look at my current signature what I mean with that :)

Let me know if you like to make me a signature, so we discuss a bit more!
    keep being as awesome and funny as you are random! :)

I'm ready when you are!

Also get ready for a remodel

Back