• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*.:Igtica & Top::Legend's Art Graphic Desires:.*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    So when hopefully will my richie and sparky image be done its kinda for a family signature thing for us 3 ^_^

Well i'm working through my list...the white tiger is a very detailed piece, but i'm throuoghly enjoying the limited oppertunity i get to draw it. Sorry it takes so long. Once I've done the tiger it'll be quicker.

Kakashi and Jedite, seeing as you both want people what style do you want? Everyone gets a choice on style though no one uses it, but people i normally do like the anime with lines and shading like those found in it. yet i would like to try a lineless character. i've done ash and misty like before, but the actual anime style was different (i.e eye shape face shape etc). i can do something inbetween the two also. Just let me know or i'll use my own initiative.

Top::Legend, told you that you were just as popular, if not more so.. As long as your hapy to take the load then I've upped your slots to 5 like me. Hope your still enjoying this as much as me...

I have an interview today..so i leave early...that means no lunch though..so i lack precious drawing time...but i will try my best to make up for it someway...so for the slow progress *hugs everyone*

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Alana
    Type of graphic: Banner
    Chosen Artist: Top::Legend
    Text: A Wandering Blaze
    Description: A red fox walking through flames. The background is a burning village. The buildings along with the rest of the background are black or just a dark color. The fox has a sad but determined look on it's face. It also has a navy blue headband tied around it's head and a ruby encased in gold around it's neck on a thin chain.

Sorry if this is a bit much. ^^' I don't care how long it takes really. Take your time. ^_^

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Okay, here is one! It is Rayquaza's, because his just happened to be the easiest, and I had it drawn in two minutes. I am sorry, but it did not turn out exactly as it was invisoned...but, I hope the prettyness of it all makes up for it. The avatar looks odd compared to the banner, because I just happened to find new brushes after I did the avatar. ^^' Anyhow, enjoy! I could not get the whole image in, because my scanner was being evil. ^.^"

If you wish, I can easily make the avatar again to match the banner.

Link for Hosting ( you may use it): https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/CloeSkyfire/2006 Graphics/DragoniteAvatar.png

Link for Hosting ( you may use it): https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/CloeSkyfire/2006 Graphics/BrandonBannerDone.png

Okay, I am going to rearrange the list a bit, from easiest to 'most difficult'.

1.) Wolf_vee: Puka and Pikachu back-to-back
    2.) Jedite1000: Mew hugging Pikachu
    3.) DarkVenusaur: Venusaur and Blastoise
    4.) Alana: A red fox walking through flames. The background is a burning village. The buildings along with the rest of the background are black or just a dark color. The fox has a sad but determined look on it's face. It also has a navy blue headband tied around it's head and a ruby encased in gold around it's neck on a thin chain.
    5.) --Space Open--

There we go! Not much of a change, but it works. I should be able to get another one drawn tonight, and ready to scan and complete sometime tomorrow. =3

Persona

Banned
    Years
    can i request? or do u have too many ppl? well......i wanna post neways ^^

1.Name:~Ryan~
    2.Type of Graphic:banner
    3.Chosen Artist:Top::Legend
    4.Pokemon:Groudon and Kyogre
    5.Text:The Two Legends Have Awaken
    6.Description:on the left side, make it a fiery volcano backround with groudon standing on it and on the right side, an icy backround and a ocean at the bottom with kyogre on it.

thank u

Last edited:

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Make sure to give me some form of credit, Rayquaza. ^.~

Wow...as soon as I get one done, another comes in! Fun! ...and wow again.Groudon and Kyogre...this will have to go at the bottom! Your patience will be greatly awarded. ^_^ Yours will be a lot of fun! Volcanoes, muaha...!

Current List:

4.) Alana: A red fox walking through flames.
    5.) DragonSlayer(Ryan):Groudon and Kyogre

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Wow i love that dragonair Legend! I feel so bad asit look like i've done nothing for a while...but i am working very hard! I'm going to get net at home next week (phone line should be connected monday) so no more messing around! I will be actually able to show you how quickly i can do these pics...no more drawing at work though....as I got that job i went for the interview for and my lunch there will be very short. But having it at home will more than make up. So please watchout if i turn a little quiet next week. Other than that I have lunch today so I'll have a good go at the tiger ^-^ Hope your having fun with all your requests Legend! Your proving exceptionally popular! As expected ;) people realise your talent.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    You two are both just AMAZING artist O.O......(And I was only able to say that to one other person... XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Top::Legend said:

Make sure to give me some form of credit, Rayquaza. ^.~

Wow...as soon as I get one done, another comes in! Fun! ...and wow again.Groudon and Kyogre...this will have to go at the bottom! Your patience will be greatly awarded. ^_^ Yours will be a lot of fun! Volcanoes, muaha...!

Current List:

4.) Alana: A red fox walking through flames.
    5.) DragonSlayer(Ryan):Groudon and Kyogre

i'm sure it will legend, don't worry i'm a patient person (sometimes) ^_^

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
    well i am just a huge fan of your works igtica, so i wanna have as much works of your as posible
    so are you going to make mine
    btw and i wanna to have stack of avies and banners to edit my profile

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    WOWS Jedite, RaquazaMaster and EgiFuX...that's very sweet of all of you...I didn't realise Top::Legend and myself would have such a fan following...looks like we've got lots of work coming from you EgiFuX, wow frame them O.o lol I think that's a little over the top, be very much appreciated thankies to you all *hugs EgiFuX, Jedite and RM*

Well you'll be pleased to know I have finally completed the white tiger pic for DS. I think for only having a rushed hour or two it turned out ok ^-^...anyways the link has been PMed to T::P and she will create the graphics when she has the chance.

Oh and a note to all. This is my last day at work, and then i'm off for my bf's birthday and then i have no net until our phoneline gets connected. Apparently that should be 22nd, and then we an ring up and get the net, but i was warned because it was turned off incorrectly it could take longer. But I will try my best to make it as if I'm not away if possible, but please be warned. I look forward to starting Jedite's pic soon ^-^

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    now i know why the tiger pic took a long time it is awsome , it looks so real

cant wait 4 mine...keep up the good work hehe :D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    jedite1000 said:
    now i know why the tiger pic took a long time it is awsome , it looks so real

cant wait 4 mine...keep up the good work hehe :D

lol didn't actually take too long i've only had 2 or 3 45min lunches to complete it in ^^; Will do yours as soon as i can. Looking forward to it ^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back