• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Planning] Ilima's movie night (or something like that)

Years
  • css in making

You just arrived on Melemele Island. People all around you are rushing to the Trainer School. You decide to check what is this all about. Right in front of the school, you see Ilima. When he sees you he smiles and says:

Come in and take a seat! Movie is about to begin.

What movie?
    This year, you can look forward to ... and ... .

When will the movies be shown?
    TBA

Where can I watch?
    The movies will be streamed in special room on rabb.it.

Points?
    You'll get points for attending. To make sure you get the points, be active in the chat in the room and post here after the screening.

Years
  • I'm really concern about this event. My internet connection is really bad these last few day and while it got better yesterday, it has been down for most of the day today. I have a feeling that I'll have to cancel this one.

Years
  • Bumping this one again to say that I tested streaming and it went horribly. If my internet connection won't get better I will have to cancel this one.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Bumping this one again to say that I tested streaming and it went horribly. If my internet connection won't get better I will have to cancel this one.

Let us know if your internet is stable enough for this when you get a chance!

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Well I was testing it yesterday and got almost 50 % of lost frames so it's bad.

Hmmm.... I'll ping Kip and see if he's up for it, if not we'll just scrap it. I might be able to do it. Not entirely sure where to start with it though.

Kip said:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hmmm.... I'll ping Kip and see if he's up for it, if not we'll just scrap it. I might be able to do it. Not entirely sure where to start with it though.

Ehhhh I wasn?t originally going to do it this year due to other commitments, but I maybe could do one night, possibly two?

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Ehhhh I wasn?t originally going to do it this year due to other commitments, but I maybe could do one night, possibly two?

We would greatly appreciate it! <3

Back