• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll Edit This Later.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • I have to say, for an unfinished banner it sure looks amazing.. It really looks like it's done.. Maybe you wanna add some sort of a blinding light source in the corner.. Anyway I am loving those bubble c4d's... I'm always looking for bubble c4d's but never seem to find that many nor that good looking.. So can I ask were you get your bubble c4d's (I think bubble c4d's look better then normal c4d's, yus I am a bubbles fan addict..)
    I'll Edit This Later.

OMG those look amazing. The text is awesome, and I love the thing in the background, it reminds me of a galaxy in outer space.. Anyway in my opinion the blue one looks better, my reasoning.. It's blue, I love blue.. So blue ftw. .:D
    I'll Edit This Later.

I'll Edit This Later.

This one looks really good.. Did you draw the manga characters you coloured?

Also if you have a cool one of Nanao from bleach can you maybe colour it for me, she's just one of my favorite bleach characters but there aren't that many high quality renders of her.
    I'll Edit This Later.

This banner is just awesome.. :D Love it.. <3

I'll Edit This Later.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Your latest banner the effects you did nicely, but not feeling the typo. It's a good typo, but doesn't the fit tag. I think that typo would work better with an anime render, but that's just me.

Hm, perhaps. I kind of agree on that note. Probably the pentooling needs to go.

You make it seem as if it is an amazing feat to use just one stock.

No, you're just assuming that I'm making it seem as if it is an amazing feat to use just one stock.

I have to say, for an unfinished banner it sure looks amazing.. It really looks like it's done.. Maybe you wanna add some sort of a blinding light source in the corner.. Anyway I am loving those bubble c4d's... I'm always looking for bubble c4d's but never seem to find that many nor that good looking.. So can I ask were you get your bubble c4d's (I think bubble c4d's look better then normal c4d's, yus I am a bubbles fan addict..)

OMG those look amazing. The text is awesome, and I love the thing in the background, it reminds me of a galaxy in outer space.. Anyway in my opinion the blue one looks better, my reasoning.. It's blue, I love blue.. So blue ftw. .:D

This one looks really good.. Did you draw the manga characters you coloured?

Also if you have a cool one of Nanao from bleach can you maybe colour it for me, she's just one of my favorite bleach characters but there aren't that many high quality renders of her.

No I don't draw the manga characters I color. 99% of the time anyway.
    And I don't have a Nanao one. I haven't colored any BLEACH scans yet and if I do I imagine it'll be Grimmjow.

I don't remember where I got those bubble renders. Probably from dA or PR.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years

• Hm, perhaps. I kind of agree on that note. Probably the pentooling needs to go.

No, you're just assuming that I'm making it seem as if it is an amazing feat to use just one stock.

No I don't draw the manga characters I color. 99% of the time anyway.
    And I don't have a Nanao one. I haven't colored any BLEACH scans yet and if I do I imagine it'll be Grimmjow.

I don't remember where I got those bubble renders. Probably from dA or PR.

Oh I see.. :D

Anyway Grimmjow is one of my favorite as well [Uberhawt].

So do you use photoshop to colour? :D

Spritemasta3

Signature Maker
    Years
  • You're quite experienced I see. I like your tags a lot. Keep up the good work. btw I use Paint.net, not PS, but I still always wondered how to make those little dots that people put under text. I think they look really cool, but never found a way to do them.

Anyway, the second one on the front page is very good, I like the place surrounding the text. Although it looks like the second person has an object jutting from his nose xD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Too lazy to make a new gallery.
    Super huge revival- GO~

@Angela: Yup. Photoshop to color.
    @Spritemasta: Those dots are actually brushes. I don't user Paint.net so I wouldn't be able to tell you if it's possible or not- I doubt it is. And that's a microphone in front of Shou's face. xD;

I'll Edit This Later.

I've done a lot of graphics in the past month, but none of them are tags, so I don't think there's any reason to share them.
    So I'll just share this coloring I did last night.
    I got rusty really fast. <____< Excuse the crap shading on his hair and watchcap- I'm terrible at white.

But it looks a lot better on this Mac then on my home PC. The color settings on this thing are all wonked out or something though.
    Those who need to know already know how I feel about macs, so y'know. xD;;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'll Edit This Later.

Cut me some slack.
    I haven't made a tag since December 18th of last year. :c

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Well I'm gonna have to try colouring sometime, seams fun :D

Anyway, when I saw your comment about not having made a banner since 2009 I was like yes, she's gone rusty and now I can pick on her newest banner, then I looked at the banner and saw that it's way better then my last banner, so I'm just gonna say fantastic job! :D

Also do you mark all your tags like you did in the most newest one? :D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mark? You mean like, do I put "by loki"?
    If that's what you mean then no, I don't- it fit though, since the original stock had a bunch of credits on it and I felt it would be more work to remove them than to integrate them.
    And then it was a little off in my opinion, so I added one more line of credit. That's the only reason it's there.

And thanks, haha, that's actually my second try at a banner since last year- the first one flopped hardcore. But I didn't really finish the first one, so...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yup, G-Dragon. |3 TOP and Seung Ri are better though. =w=
    Thanks Malykar~ <3 Hopefully I can find it in me to get back into making tags at some point... xD;

In the meantime.

I'll Edit This Later.

Like with all colorings- use it and abuse it.
    Credit is optional~

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • Wow, these are all so fantastic. Each one has it's own unique feel and flow, and the colours blend fantastically.
    I gotta find me some tutorials for this advanced stuff. o.o;

Silver_Wind

Creative Artist
    Years
  • Two tags here caught my eye.

1st Tag:
    I like the creativity of the effects. Also the blending of the colors definitely add some depth to it. Very clean.

3rd Tag:
    First of all, I just love the theme overall. The dark ominous feel goes well with stock. Even the small lighting gives a realness to it. I'm not to sure of the C4D's but I guess I've never been a big fan on the use of them.

The showcase, overall is definitely above par.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    @Siggy: @A@ [/complimented on coloring skills by siggy]
    brb while I get suffocated by my ego. <3333

Thanks, I'm super flattered you like it. ;w; Your graphics are amazing, by the way.
    I always feel super jealous whenever I look at your sig. ewe;;

@Sonic Boom: Hahaha, thanks! PlanetRenders and Deviantart have some pretty good tutorials, I've learned a lot from those two places. xwx

@Silver Wind: I like that tag too. xD; [/too bad it was from a tutorial and not from my own creative genius. =3=]

Oh... if you don't like renders you definitely won't like the one I made yesterday. xD; But I am glad that the darkness of that tag didn't like... ruin the whole thing. I was a bit nervous about that way back when I made it. xD

So it's been about another month since I made a decent tag.
    I made a Fireman one about a week back, but that one is so horrible I'm sure you'll all chew me out if you even lay eyes on it. xD

So here's a WSAC Entry that was 40 minutes too late to be entered.
    I like it though. =w=

I'll Edit This Later.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Girl forgot to erase some of the overbrushing on the bottom left? xD
    And as for your previous tag, it isn't bad but it seems a bit too dark, blacks are boring, liven them up.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    No I didn't forget to erase it- I just didn't feel like erasing it because I'm supposed to make it into a tag anyway.
    (Which I haven't done yet because it was too late last night.)
    So that overcolored part isn't even going to show by the time I finish my entry.

And yeah, I look at that tag now and I wonder why that didn't bother me when I first made it...

This one's got issues too. The renders don't really fit with my coloring style. =3=
    And I suddenly became text-placement impaired at the end, so...
    Behold, the super rushed tag version of the above coloring.

I'll Edit This Later.

edit: What is that odd... cut off on the effect render on the right...? *bizarre* *didn't notice it earlier* *not sure if I care*

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'll Edit This Later.

I'll Edit This Later.

Requests.
    I like the first one.
    The second one I just picked a really cruddy png for the style. (The style was what was requested though, and by the time I decided it was too pixelly I was already halfway done... so. :c)

Back