• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illusion Confusion(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Ren/Kaixer nodded a greeting in a mild, relatively impassive manner. "I am the descendant of Kaixer Souji." He paused, his gaze briefly shifting toward Baker. Then, returning his eyes to those nearer, he quietly said, "I've heard tales of my ancestor, but . . . " Ren fell silent as though deciding his words were better unsaid.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Jess nodded her head in silence.
    Yes, I've heard of my ancestor, she thought. But, it's so confusing. And it makes me wonder, will I ever get back to my true body? Jess stood up. Pigeot was fast asleep.
    "I know what your saying," She said to Kaixer. "I've heard about my ancestor but it's just..... confusing. I guess." Jess sighed again.
    "By the way, I'm Jessica, or Jess."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Same here. I've heard of my ancester some where. I think it was a long time ago. But I never thought much of it." Said Oki.

"Until now. You should have thought more about it though. Then you could have learned about Okita." Said Chikorita.

"Yes that's true. Anyway you guys can call me Okita or Oki."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Ren nodded. "An honor to meet you." He began to toy with one of his--or rather, Kaixer's--Pokeballs. My grandparents told me much about Kaixer. But, what Pokemon did he have? Sneasel, Shuppet, Skarmory, Espeon . . . I believe there was one more. But, what was it?

Its expression quiet and innocent, Kaixer's Sneasel quietly approached Baker. The Pokemon's large eyes shimmered with faint crimson as it stared toward the trainer.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Well I geuss I was the only one who did some studying. I checked out my family tree and found Alexander. He was a great trainer...He almost never lost...Which suprised me because I was such a bad trainer...After that I started studying up on things and training harder and became champoin of three diffrent regions."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - I just want to take this time to quickly say that I think this RP is coming along great, well done Alana ^^. and I have high respect for the RP'ing skills of everyone, but most mentionally, Alana, and kogenta, I kinda look at Kogenta as my RP rival, althoagh it is unsaid between us, I feel me and you have a sort of rivalry, and a wanting to prove to be the better one. Every RP with u is good fun for me ^^

IC - Baker, who had been staring at the lake, the shiny lake which was extremely beautiful, but couldnt snap the attention of Baker, for his mind was very heavily on the situation at hand, he sighed deeply, wondering what would hap-pen next, and looked to his right back towards the group, his eyes immediately darted downwards to a pokemon, it was a sneasel, baker's eyes locked with it, as it stared at baker curiously, baker looked up, and caught the glance of who must be it's trainer.
    There was something about him that deeply intrested baker.

Snapping out of it, Baker made his first opinion to the group heard. he stepped forward

''My friends, we could stand here discussing the issue for hours, but that wouldnt be much help, I think it best to try to explore the area, and see what we can find out''

Yami's Girl

Years
    Jess nodded her head. "I agree, we could stand for hours but not get anything done."
    Pigeot yawned. "My! I feel refreshed!" He flapped his wings happily. Jess got an idea.
    "Mabye we can ride on Pigeots back to look for the ghost." Pigeot gave her a look of horror.
    "I can't carry all of them!"
    "You can carry most, right?" Jess replied. Pigeot nodded and sighed.
    "Alright, if we're going, climb aboard."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Baker watched as the trainers murmered in mutuam agreement, upon seeing them talking to there pokemon, Baker remembered he hadnt seen what pokemon were currently in his possetion. Baker randomly pulled a pokeball out of his inside pocket, and pressed the button enlarging it, he pressed it again, and a beam of red and white light appeared, as it died down, baker looked in amzement as he saw the pokemon standing there.

''Gengar!''
    It said in it's mystical voice

Baker looked up to see the otheres staring at him in shock

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: Arigatou, Baker's Bulbasaur. I am honored that you would consider me a rival. And, in some aspects, I view you in a similar manner.]

A Gengar . . . Ren glanced toward Sneasel. If I can find which Pokeball has Espeon, then Espeon could use its psychic to levitate us. The trainer detached all the Pokeballs from his belt. Then, he paused to study each one. This one is empty . . . so, it belongs to Sneasel. This one . . . no, it doesn't feel like the right one. After selecting a Pokeball, Ren cast it into the air.

"Shuppet!" the Pokemon crooned.

Well . . . I suppose I was close enough. Shuppet should be able to levitate me as well as an Espeon.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Baker was still looking in aww at the gengar that had appeared from the pokeball, he didn't understand, if his great ancestor was one of the trainers who had managed to overthrow the evil ghost trainer, how come he also had a gengar? surely if matched against the other mans ghsost pokemon, gengar would have been an easy way to win the battle for him, nothing made sence.

Baker looked up at the trainer who had released a shuppet, cottewning on to the idea, Baker smiled. he turned his head to the trainer with the arcanine,

''I think it best if we try out this idea befroe thundering throagh the forest on our pokemon, by levitating, we will be ablr to make sure we are not fumbleing into a trap''

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Ren listened in silence to the others before motioning toward Shuppet. Drawning near, the ghost Pokemon tilted its head. "Shuppet, remove yourself from sight. Then, scan the area, and report to me." The trainer's voice was quiet, yet unhesitating.

Shuppet nodded before fading into invisiblity.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Baker glanced at the shuppet before it disapeared, deiciding that they must take action, Baker instructed the pokemon that was temporarily his, the gengar, to do the same

''gengar, go with Shuppet''

trhe pokemon immediately responed, and faded away, it was kind of strange to make an order top a pokemon he had not caught or changed and have it obey.

Baker loked up at the physhic pokemon, and then to the trainers, he stood there in silence.

Yami's Girl

Years
    Pigeot cocked his head.
    "I wish I were a ghost pokemon," he said.
    "Me too," Jess replied. Pigeot gave her a disgusted look.
    "Well, I'm told you like to fly, so it's a good thing I'm not a ghost."
    Jess chuckled. "I guess. But how did you know if you've never seen me in the real world?"
    "I have my ways," Pigeot replied. He flapped his wings and rose into the air.
    "What are you doing, Pigeot?!" Pigeot dived and landed in front od Jessica again.
    "Practicing my moves," He said.
    "Really?! Is that some sort of flying move?"
    Pigeot nodded.
    "Well, don't do it with me on your back!"

:Sorry, I got really bad rper's block.::

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: I hope this post is alright, Alana. ^-^;; If not, I will edit it.]

After several minutes, Shuppet materialized beside Ren/Kaixer. "Shup, Shuppet," the ghost crooned. Turning toward Shuppet, Ren nodded as the Pokemon continued its dialogue.

"According to Shuppet . . . he didn't see anything too unusual . . . though something he found strange was what he didn't see," the trainer translated.

Shuppet nodded affirmatively as it finished.

"Shuppet didn't see anyone else in the forest--no one at all."

Alana

Years
    OOC: It's fine Kogenta. Ok I've missed quite a hit. Could some one fill me in on what's been happening? Oh and if any Powerplaying of my character has taken place I won't object, though I haven't read all the posts, because I've been gone for several days.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    OOC: As far as I know, rather little has occured. Characters have conversed, then decided to start searching the area. Leanardo's Gengar and Kaixer's Shuppet were sent as scouts to view the area before the characters began to move about the area.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Ok I'll try to catch up.

Okita looked around the small clearing she had discovered. She wondered if maybe they all should leave the area and just search elsewhere. "What do youi think Chikorita. Maybe we should just leave this area. I can just do what I did before and go somewhere else right?"

"Sure you can. But leaving the others would be a mistake."

"I'm sure it would. I guess we should head off and find them then."

"Yep." Replied the little grass type with a nod.

OOC: Short and not very good but it'll catch me up at least.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back