• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illusion Confusion(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - I will from now on be referring to myself as leanardo, as I hadnt been before as myt character still hadnt adgusted to the fact he has switched places with him.

Leadardo, who had been overviewing the conversations, took a side glance at kaixer, he looked down and saw the shuppet at his side, this made him wonder where gengar had gone, almost immediately, the pokemon appeared at his side in a cloud of smoke

''gen gar'' it said in its echoey voice, leadardo looked at him

''any news?''

Leanardo and the ghhost pokemon began a conversation, leadardo, and baker, both knew how to speak near enough any pokemon language

he nodded and stood up straight,
    ''it appears'' he said with a frown

''That gengar has also failed to spot anything out of the ordinary, but like shuppet, he didnt see ANYTHING,no other people, not even birds or animals of any sort''

he pondered his mind for a moment

''For the good of us all, I think it best that we explore the area, but it should be done quickly, I say we split into groups of 2, if anyone finds something out of the ordinary, or anything worth reporting, send a pokemon to get everyone else, ill go with Kaixer, both of us have ghost pokemon, and it will be quicker for a ghost to infrom others of an emergency, what do you think?''

Leanardo stared round at the crowd, he knew that anything could happen at the moment, and they could take no chances until they knew exactly what was going on and why

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC: I have missed alot to by the way...I had a look at the last page and think I got it.
    I will start referring myself a sAlexander now to.

IC: "Well you guys didn't see anything I will have Alakazam scan the ground. Go ahead Alakazam." "Ala Ka Ka Zam" Alakazam turned and nodded. "Kazam!"
    "Alakazam says he feels a presence of somekind in the east, but he can't determine if it is a pokemon or a Human. It might be good if we head taht way first. Just to check it out," Alexander said to the others.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Ren/Kaixer was silent for a long moment, as though considering the ideas of those present. Finally, he spoke, saying, "Both of your ideas seem plausible and logical. But . . . in the end, the problem comes with one major factor. That is, we know almost nothing about this this illusion--this 'world'--we've been trapped in. In theory, we could learn about it by splitting up or by operating as we would in the normal world--that is, moving toward signs of life. But, the more we're divided, the easier it will be to trick or destroy us. Further, being that there is only one life sign in the area, it could easily be a trick. Automatically responding to that one living being would make us predictable."

Kaixer was silent for a long moment. But, it's not as though we can afford to simply remain here, either . . . The trainer's silver eye shifted slightly, glancing about the area before concluding, "If it's acceptable to the group, we can try both Alexander and Leanardo's ideas. That is, two or three of us investigate the life sign before returning to the others." He shrugged slightly before falling silent and awaiting an answer.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Well we can't just stand here, and I don't like the idea of splitting up. It is way to dangerous. It took all of our ancestors to defeat this trainer so he could easily pick us off if we split up." Alexander looked around for a moment. "We need to figure something out quick. He could know we are all here already so finding won't be to hard. We need to move and fast."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Baker breathed heavily as his mind was partly on the conversation at hand, but mainly onb the surrounding forest area.
    He turned swiftly about, his long cloak swaying in the breeze, and lookede at kaixer,

''I agree, splitting up makes us easier targets to pick off one by one, but together, then that is just as bad, because if there is anything out there, then it has us all bunched together, making us easier to hunt, ast least split up it takes lonegr to find us, and we can cover more ground''

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    'The point of spliting up is to cover more ground? If we split up we might die. I don't know about you but I have people I love in the real world. So spliting up isn't the best idea any of you has had. We need to get moving though. I don't think we are ready to face him yet and if he finds us now were toast."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Kaixer placed a hand to his head, stifling an exasperated sigh. That last thing we should do is argue . . . Finally, lowering his hand, he said, "Alright, first--both of you have valid points. Next, there's little doubt in my mind that the one who trapped us here knows our exact location. Because he brought us here, he would know where we are. Third, no matter what we do, we have a chance of being captured or killed."

Closing his eye, Kaixer paused as he struggled to retain his level tone. "So, if anyone has a calm, civil manner of reaching a reasonable agreement, then please offer it."

Otherwise, arguing will cause the safety of a group to lose its effectiveness--aside from using your antagonist as a shield. So, if they can't reach some type of understanding, I suppose I'll simply leave the group. Kaixer's eye partially opened as he raised his hand to lightly stroke Shuppet. Shuppet smiled, enjoying both its trainer's touch and feeding off the current negative emotions.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Alright, If we split up. We have to be careful. Other wise who know what will happen. If anything happen to anyone and there is no way of helping them, run. There still might be a way to defeat him. But If there is a way to help them, do it."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    ''I agree that splitting up is dangerous but....''

Baker stopped mid sentence, he decided to co operate with the decicion of the others

Best if I stay quiet for the while

he stepped back and leant against a tree, watching and waiting.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Okita watched the conversation quietly. Splitting up seemed to be what they needed to do but it was too dangerous. So then perhaps they should simply divide into groups. That would be the smartest thing to do. One group heads for the source of life, and the others head to different areas and search there. "Perhaps," She said looking aorund at everyone. "Perhaps we should split up. But into groups rather than on her own. We all seem to agree it's a bad idea to split up and go on on our own. So one group should check out the sign of life. The others should go to different areas." Chikorita jumped into her arms and smiled. Okita rubbed her head while she waited for an answer.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "That is a good idea! We could use our pokemon to communicate! Alakazam could do a great job helpingwith that. And your gengar or your shuppet could help out to!"

Alana

Years
    "And I have Misdreavus." Said Okita smiling and holding up a Pokeball. "We should decide who's going with who. Each team ought to have at least one psychic or ghost Pokemon with them so that we can keep in touch with each other. Oh yeah and we'll all need to know how to change locations. It's easy really." She explained quickly then looked around wondering who would go with who and where she would end up going.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Well I have a psychic so I can be of some assitance. But I will need a someone who has a ghost. So does anyone mind putting up with me?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Raising an eyebrow slightly, Kaixer commented, "Having both a psychic and ghost is not neccessary, is it? I thought one team having either would be acceptable." He paused. "Whatever the case, there are ten of us altogether. Splitting into groups of five wouldn't allow us to cover much ground--so perhaps splitting into two groups of three and two of two . . . " Kaixer glanced about, adding, "That is, if we have all ten trainers, as of yet . . . " He turned his silver gaze toward Sneasel and Shuppet, adjusting the bandage about his head that covered one eye as he commented, "I'll leave the choice of groupings up to you guys."

Alana

Years
    OOC: Aww bye. Hmm. With the recent posters seeming to be the only ones still in the RP, we only have five desendents in this group. If we could get at least three other to join that's be good. Any ideas?

Okita nodded. Not all the desendants were here. "Maybe," She said a thought coming to her. "Maybe there aren't ten desendents. Something could have happened to one or more the desendents before now and well, there isn't one left. That's a possiblilty right?" She shrugged at her own suggestion then looked around to count. If they split up it'd have to be into only two groups. That was no good. She sighed and foldered her arms trying to think of a plan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back